Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Default Re: This board is full of tranvestites and crossdressers

Furthermore, I think a lot of ts girls get offended when someone assumes they are crossdressers, because they are trying so hard to be their NEEDED gender.

They don't want to be taken as a joke, make-believe, or a drag queen. Their life and transition is serious to them, and the average Joe can't differentiate. So I think many have the theory the average Joe will see us different if we seperate ourselves from the crossdressers/transvestites. Men who are dressing for fun and sexual gratification don't really have these feelings on the scale a trans-woman has. Of course no one wants to be made fun of for what they are into.

Transsexuals in general are insecure, and sometimes need to be overly female and cling to the most female things to feel normal. I don't always think transsexuals mean to be rude to crossdressers or transvestites. They just don't want to be confused with one. Much like how a natural born female wouldn't want to be confused for a transsexual? So the defense mechanism clicks in and meanness and anger comes out.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Furthermore, I think a lot of ts girls get offended when someone assumes they are crossdressers, because they are trying so hard to be their NEEDED gender.

They don't want to be taken as a joke, make-believe, or a drag queen. Their life and transition is serious to them, and the average Joe can't differentiate. So I think many have the theory the average Joe will see us different if we seperate ourselves from the crossdressers/transvestites. Men who are dressing for fun and sexual gratification don't really have these feelings on the scale a trans-woman has. Of course no one wants to be made fun of for what they are into.

Transsexuals in general are insecure, and sometimes need to be overly female and cling to the most female things to feel normal. I don't always think transsexuals mean to be rude to crossdressers or transvestites. They just don't want to be confused with one. Much like how a natural born female wouldn't want to be confused for a transsexual? So the defense mechanism clicks in and meanness and anger comes out.
    Or I feel that girls are in denial that they are not transexuals and attack true transexual women who have gone bounds and leaps to transition. these girls come out with make up and a dress one day and then tada! I'm woman... No your not! i I feel one has to take necessary steps to be one.

Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

Interesting debate girls

However a crossdresser/transvestite will never understand how a transsexual feels nor will a transsexual understand how a crossdresser/transvestite feels.

I think you are comparing the outside appearance to strongly to the inside...to say we are all the same.

Yes, our outerbodies start at the same place, but how we feel is completely different.

A crossdresser usually dresses for fun or due to the fact they are obsessed with the female image and mannerisms and like taking on that role. Like it's role playing.

A transvestite does it for sexual reasons, getting off on panties/panty hose.

Transsexuals feel like when they wake up every morning they are in the wrong body, and can't deal.

So girls to say we are all the same is a bit general....in my opinion....

I feel many girls transition aren't really suffering from gender dysphoria and more body dysphoria..or someone who is obsessed with a female image and want to capture that..so a more evolved crossdresser.

A trans-woman/man is different than a TV/CD but it doesn't make them better or worse...

But what you don't point out is how TV/CD's abuse ts too..calling them crazy...etc etc etc

The sword goes both way girls...
    it's not that we are all the same, it's as you said, we all start out in a similiar place, not the same, but has it similarities. What separates us is the direction we go with it.

but I agree with just about all you said kelly

but I just want to paint a picture here and see if this classifies someone as a "true transsexual"

this is someone who does not take hormones
    has not had any altering surgeries
    dresses entirely as a woman, identifies as a woman
    is she a "true" transsexual?

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

I don't always think transsexuals mean to be rude to crossdressers or transvestites. They just don't want to be confused with one. Much like how a natural born female wouldn't want to be confused for a transsexual?
    ^ This.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by TsJizelle View Post
    it's not that we are all the same, it's as you said, we all start out in a similiar place, not the same, but has it similarities. What separates us is the direction we go with it.

but I agree with just about all you said kelly

but I just want to paint a picture here and see if this classifies someone as a "true transsexual"

this is someone who does not take hormones
    has not had any altering surgeries
    dresses entirely as a woman, identifies as a woman
    is she a "true" transsexual?
    I consider a transsexual on how they feel inside, not if their beautiful or passable. Have tits or take hormones.

Because not every transsexual can take hormones due to health issues and some don't take them because of their line of work (sex work)

Not every transsexual can afford surgeries or want surgeries...

I focus on what's going on in the head..

And I have met plenty of beautiful "tgirls" that were crossdressers or gay men trying to make money

Last edited by MrsKellyPierce; 01-22-2012 at 04:16 AM.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    Sorry if you feel that your not a woman, that's not my problem take that up with the your doctor.
    Can you please point out where I wrote I didn't feel that I was a woman? Maybe while I'm at my doctor, we'll stop at an Optician and get our eyes checked.

What was your point again? That not fully transitioning or not wanting to does not make you a transexual? You're welcome!
    I've said my point quite a few times, but I can't always expect that everyone will understand it. So because some are simpler than others, I'll break it down so that even a True Transsexual can understand it:

On this big planet we live on, there are lots and lots of people, all in very unique situations. Some of those people, have medical conditions that won't allow them to take HRT, or have surgery. Some of them may not have access to education or appropriate medical care, whether it's because of their social status, income, or simply where they are geographically.

Those people often wake up every morning feeling that they are in the wrong body (as Kelly described), they throw on a dress, and go on about their day as WOMEN.

Not you, not me, not any one of the rest of us on this planet can change who that woman is. Every waking moment of her life, she is a woman, with or without HRT or tits.

For some people, being a 'CD' is as close to be a woman as they can be. THAT is the only solution for them. That isn't going to change, so get used to it.

However, I don't think that anyone who throws on a wig and a dress is a TS or a woman. As Kelly broke down, there is a MAJOR difference between CD/TV/TS. However, I feel that often times we forget that some TS are forced into living like a 'CD'.

Now, if after that very detailed explanation/scenario, you STILL don't get it? I suggest you sit down with a person who has a little more patience with breaking through disease known as ignorance.

XOXO
    -Kay

Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

Or I feel that girls are in denial that they are not transexuals and attack true transexual women who have gone bounds and leaps to transition. these girls come out with make up and a dress one day and then tada! I'm woman... No your not! i I feel one has to take necessary steps to be one.
    but that's the story on how some women came to embrace their female identity. that it's a process to get a point where they feel comfortable in their own skin, but what..they're not considered a woman until they get to that point? cuz i've been a woman my whole life, it just took me time and soul searching to identify how I was different.

we all have stories and struggles of our identity and how we fought to find our place. so what are these necessary steps?

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

I consider a transsexual on how they feel inside, not if their beautiful or passable. Have tits or take hormones.

Because not every transsexual can take hormones due to health issues and some don't take them because of their line of work (sex work)

Not every transsexual can afford surgeries or want surgeries...

I focus on what's going on in the head..

And I have met plenty of beautiful "tgirls" that were crossdressers or gay men trying to make money

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kayden Harley View Post
    Can you please point out where I wrote I didn't feel that I was a woman? Maybe while I'm at my doctor, we'll stop at an Optician and get our eyes checked.

I've said my point quite a few times, but I can't always expect that everyone will understand it. So because some are simpler than others, I'll break it down so that even a True Transsexual can understand it:

On this big planet we live on, there are lots and lots of people, all in very unique situations. Some of those people, have medical conditions that won't allow them to take HRT, or have surgery. Some of them may not have access to education or appropriate medical care, whether it's because of their social status, income, or simply where they are geographically.

Those people often wake up every morning feeling that they are in the wrong body (as Kelly described), they throw on a dress, and go on about their day as WOMEN.

Not you, not me, not any one of the rest of us on this planet can change who that woman is. Every waking moment of her life, she is a woman, with or without HRT or tits.

For some people, being a 'CD' is as close to be a woman as they can be. THAT is the only solution for them. That isn't going to change, so get used to it.

However, I don't think that anyone who throws on a wig and a dress is a TS or a woman. As Kelly broke down, there is a MAJOR difference between CD/TV/TS. However, I feel that often times we forget that some TS are forced into living like a 'CD'.

Now, if after that very detailed explanation/scenario, you STILL don't get it? I suggest you sit down with a person who has a little more patience with breaking through disease known as ignorance.

XOXO
    -Kay
    What I meant is if you want to believe that silicone tits comment of yours be my guest! By me saying that means I don't believe that comment nor have i had anyone say that to me... With the condescending tone on that message, I threw it back because since you brought it up it does not apply to me, however you tried to since I'm the only one with tits in this convo beetwen you and I.

I don't need to see an eye doctor, why don't you get those bangs out of your eyes and read the comment I made below when I said I can understand a situation when it's nearly hopeless for the woman, but i can't feel sorry for a woman when the resources are right under her nose... read that... or do you need me to copy and paste for you little baby?

Plus why are you offended? Obviously then it applies to you? Do you not think your a transexual?

Last edited by EvonRose; 01-22-2012 at 04:31 AM.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kayden Harley View Post

XOXO
    -Kay

I normally listen to beautiful, well spoken ladies rather than interrupt, so please carry on....I simply want to say that may be the most plainly spoken, concise grouping of words I've ever read on here...bravo.