Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
    Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: This board is full of tranvestites and crossdressers

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    Im sorry but I would never consider a tv or a cross dresser a true transexual, that's offensive because they are not women, I am! That's why I sacrificed a lot in my life to do so, so you may step on some foot if you think these people who dress up one day and then turn back to a man true transexuals... you do not need to see the knife, you don't need to go by standards at least respect yourself enough and be true to your womanhood enough to go trough some sacrifices. If you choose not to then its questionable.

It's not just me who sees the definitive definition of a true transexual, The fact that you do not know Harry Benjamin and many other psychologist and doctors who helped us and made it possible to transition know about this shows your lack of knowledge on the matter, I said it before It does not matter to me, but i refuse to be put in the same category as cd's and tv.
    and thats exactly correct and any trans who feels its not correct is most likely a cd period.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by TsJizelle View Post
    it's not that we are all the same, it's as you said, we all start out in a similiar place, not the same, but has it similarities. What separates us is the direction we go with it.

but I agree with just about all you said kelly

but I just want to paint a picture here and see if this classifies someone as a "true transsexual"

this is someone who does not take hormones
    has not had any altering surgeries
    dresses entirely as a woman, identifies as a woman
    is she a "true" transsexual?
    nope not even close

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    and thats exactly correct and any trans who feels its not correct is most likely a cd period.
    You are just arrogant

Quote Originally Posted by Kayden Harley View Post
    OK.. Let's do some more simplifying for you love

^^^ That isn't an attack against you. See, the "we're"? That means I included myself in that sentence. It's simply a reminder that NON-TG people sometimes see us as men, no matter what we do to satisfy our desired transition. It was a statement that represents part of our struggle as TS Women. Reminding us of how that makes US feel when people suggest we are someone other than who we really are. Therefor, understanding how others feel when WE do it to them.

IDK how you took that as throwing an insult, but.. ok.

Evon, I'm a Transgender female. I know where I stand in my transition and I'm contempt in the path I'm in.

However, there are people who aren't. Those people are very impressionable, and things people like you say can throw them off course. I know this because I was there once.

Not everyone has the luxury of transitioning early, for countless reasons. Sometimes, we have to be reminded of that. That's all.

oh my.. so witty.

btw.
    Not everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. Not everyone who disagrees with you is trying to attack you.

This is getting old. Feel free to take it from here and run with it as far as you want.

XOXO
    -Kay
    Kay you are cool...

Im a m2f trans and i totally agree...

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    Im sorry but I would never consider a tv or a cross dresser a true transexual, that's offensive because they are not women, I am! That's why I sacrificed a lot in my life to do so, so you may step on some foot if you think these people who dress up one day and then turn back to a man true transexuals... you do not need to see the knife, you don't need to go by standards at least respect yourself enough and be true to your womanhood enough to go trough some sacrifices. If you choose not to then its questionable.

It's not just me who sees the definitive definition of a true transexual, The fact that you do not know Harry Benjamin and many other psychologist and doctors who helped us and made it possible to transition know about this shows your lack of knowledge on the matter, I said it before It does not matter to me, but i refuse to be put in the same category as cd's and tv.
    Harry benjamin was very old fashioned and not scientifically correct...
    You make yourself look really dumb and even insecure in your identity...

Why would you want to defend yourself as being a true ts and why you need others for that?

Except when you believe you would be a tv cd yourself when not on hormones or without surgery

I was me when i was born...i did not become me, i have always been the same on the inside

The years i had to live with the outside appearence of a boy...i was me..

I have become !!!! A ts, because i have always been me: a girl/ woman...that is why i have become a ts now....

This is why i am compared sometimes to tv cd people...by people who mistake outside appearence for what is on the inside...

My gender dysforia has and is often so bad i wish i could run away from all of it...from my life and this situation...

Sometimes desiring solitude cause people will never understand who i am...

When i am a burn victem...id still be me...
    I was always me...always a girl...

Hormones or not
    Surgery or not...

Thats why i dont look down on cross dressers...how can i tell how they feel and who they are?

And what reasons they have for not transitioning?

Also i have met gay men that i felt to be more feminine then a lot of tgirls...
    Who often brag about themselves and are narcissistic...something that reminds me of masculinity personally...

Also there are so many tswoman who were and are truely masculine on the inside !!!

I rather be friends with a sensitive feminine tv/cd then a masculine tgirl (inside!!!)

I dont care about looks...its who you are thats important

Last edited by KittyPride; 01-22-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    LOL no I haven't been to NY yet.
    oh sorry loool I thought it was you

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPride View Post
    You are just arrogant
    typical cd responce lol

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPride View Post
    I was me when i was born...i did not become me, i have always been the same on the inside

The years i had to live with the outside appearence of a boy...i was me..

I have become !!!! A ts, because i have always been me: a girl/ woman...that is why i have become a ts now....

This is why i am compared sometimes to tv cd people...by people who mistake outside appearence for what is on the inside...

My gender dysforia has and is often so bad i wish i could run away from all of it...from my life and this situation...

Sometimes desiring solitude cause people will never understand who i am...

When i am a burn victem...id still be me...
    I was always me...always a girl...

Hormones or not
    Surgery or not...

Thats why i dont look down on cross dressers...how can i tell how they feel and who they are?

And what reasons they have for not transitioning?

Also i have met gay men that i felt to be more feminine then a lot of tgirls...
    Who often brag about themselves and are narcissistic...something that reminds me of masculinity personally...

Also there are so many tswoman who were and are truely masculine on the inside !!!

I rather be friends with a sensitive feminine tv/cd then a masculine tgirl (inside!!!)

I dont care about looks...its who you are thats important
    your just a gayboy inside and out,who gives a fuck what a faceless piece of shit like you thinks?

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Kittypride = Birgitta?

~BB~