Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: This board is full of tranvestites and crossdressers

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    Some of those dudes in the Hot Amateur CD thread are pretty damn hot...guess I'm gay...

Sheet.

This is why I avoid those CD threads.

Do any admirers worry that their libido is too high....like all the time??
    I mean, a chick could wake me up from a dead sleep begging me to fuck her and I'd do it, happily.

Sometimes I feel like I'm 'too' attracted to the pretty/feminine.

The problem is when a DQ/CD strips to the skin, I see B-O-Y, which is basically a mental castration for me.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

if cds stopped posting here that would leave what me kelly and a couple others left lol,becides when darrell got banned didnt the cds protest and leave with him?

Last edited by lisaparadise; 01-19-2012 at 04:26 PM.
    http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

I love all they guys on here trying to avoid being Gay...well if your into T Girls...your not exactly straight! You can be the armchair intellectual and explain it all you like...but straight you are not! There's a kink in the road my friend!

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
    Lewis Carroll

Texas Lady Junior Poster Brandi Boots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mellownella View Post
    I love all they guys on here trying to avoid being Gay...well if your into T Girls...your not exactly straight! You can be the armchair intellectual and explain it all you like...but straight you are not! There's a kink in the road my friend!
    a KINK in the road? Methinks this wise person has stepped on the correct path!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mellownella View Post
    Agree. The hypocrisy on these boards is monumental. It's one of the reasons I find it entertaining. There is none so blind........

5 Star Poster

Whenever a thread like this comes up here it saddens me. This community of ours is very good at dividing against itself. While we are not all the same, no one is "better" than the other.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG View Post
    Whenever a thread like this comes up here it saddens me. This community of ours is very good at dividing against itself. While we are not all the same, no one is "better" than the other.
    1...i really don't think cds and tgirls are in the same community at all.

2...while you can feel that no one "IS" better...some just look better and are more feminine than others.

i'm not a hypocrite...i just don't find most amateurs attractive.

most cds that i see are caricatures of women and bored on drag queen to me...they are over the top one way or the other and its not a good look. some cds are stunning but for the most part, too many cds hide their maleness with caked on make up, ugly wigs and crappy forced voices.

it is not lost on me that all tgirls essentially start out as cds, but there is a huge difference in learning what it is to be a woman and just dressing up like one for a night of cock.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    1...i really don't think cds and tgirls are in the same community at all.
    "Transgender" is called an umbrella for a reason. What we have in common is the way biggots react to us in a blanket fashion. To a transphobe a feminine transsexual is more of a threat than an unpassable CD. The CD does not call into question the very idea that gender is fixed...the transsexual does.

2...while you can feel that no one "IS" better...some just look better and are more feminine than others.
    That's fine. This is a board for all things trans related and kinky. Some of that kink is people who are attracted to a more masculine transwoman. Why be judgmental if we don't want to be judged?

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

So if I can gather this correctly from this thread and others, because I really need to make sure I know where I stand here, apparently the HA Rules are as follows.

1.) If you are transitioning, and not yet a full time transsexual, you are a TV or CD, and therefore any guy who is into you, is in fact, gay. Unless you just suddenly transitioned full time overnight, then you're ok.
    1-a.) But the moment they have implants or a little bit of hormones or surgery, the dick is generally like a silent letter, there but not acknowledged, thus making you not gay, just really into anal-sex with someone who presently lacks a pussy.
    1-b.) Although any guy who doesn't support a girl in transition by telling her she's pretty, or that she has great potential, is a dick and deserving of the full wrath of the ladies on here.

2.) If the person in question is flat chested, they therefore look like a boy, and the guy who is into them is again, gay.
    2-a.) Except when the girl finally gets implants, like say Celeste or Yasmine Lee, when you are magically supposed to stop liking them, because you liked them when they were flat. Now they are transsexual, and if you started liking them after that, you aren't gay, unless you liked them before, in which case, you're still gay, but slowly coming around. But if you're still not a transsexual beauty queen and have any kind of masculine features, the guy is still gay.

3.) Any girl on this site, who was into guys before they got their fake titties was a fag, and therefore will always be a fag?
    3-a.) The desire to have a man's dick in your mouth or ass is merely a byproduct of the hormones or breast augmentation, regardless of whether you believed you were female before you had any of it.

4.) It's perfectly ok to hate on others who may not have come as far as you in transitioning, or who don't plan to take things as far as you, or who simply have a different lifestyle.
    4-a.) Yet it's also ok to be the first one to be offended when someone says something about you that may seem discriminatory based upon the fact that you're transgendered, or some guy (or girl) doesn't think you're the hottest thing to walk this earth.

Did I get all that correct? I'm mostly looking at you Freddie.

In the end, I think Liberty said it best. "does it even matter what genders,sexualities etc are posting/using this board .. as long as everyone is nice to each other whats it really matter what people do/enjoy etc.. End of the day this is a sex based forum ..."

The same people who bash gay's out there in the big bad world tend to think even less of the ladies on here. Trust me on this, I live in the fucking bible-belt now. Be good to the others on here, they understand where you are coming from and can sympathize better than most of the idiot's you'll meet out in the real world. TS/CD/TV, Gay/Straight/Bi, I don't give a rat's ass.

Jus wookin puh nub.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

No, no- it's not a silent letter.

The penis is an apostrophe.

(The cake is a lie. )