Resistance is futile..... Junior Poster Miss_Sarah_Kane's Avatar

Default A week in the life of Miss Sarah Kane...xxx

A week in the life of Sarah Kane........

It been such a mental week for me... It all started on Sunday with a C.P session at The Manchester Dungeon. I was Miss Kane The Head Mistress of the local school I had a naughty school boy to attend to who was suitably punished for his actions during the English lesson where he felt it would be more fun to make paper air planes out of his text book than read it.

I then had one of my old slaves return he had been away for some time abroad and is was nice to catch up and the 2 hour session flew away.

Monday: Croydon - Back down south for my 1st visit of 2012 what a nightmare getting there left @6.30am. Yes even been a Mistress I have to get up 5.30am. Drove to Croydon got stuck near Stafford for hour and half then on to M40 signs flash up long delays 15 - 10 M25 great had to cancel my 1st session as I was not going to make it. Got there for 1.15 grrr!

Anyway no time to mess about had to get ready for my 1st session which I really enjoyed. Quick change for another 2 hour session in rubber this was more of girlfriend experience the guy was more into the outfits and just wanted to be fucked and suck my cock, he was mesmerised by me.

I then had a sissy slut visit me she had some great boots on that I wanted and she loved the feel of velvet she was wearing velvet boots, long velvet gloves and corset. She loved sensation play. She had ask me to dress in rubber as she loved how it looked and felt we had a very nice experience and enjoyed chatting to her afterwards... I dare her to keep her stockings and corset on under her clothes on her way to her hotel via the tube. She did...x Good Girl...x

It was late evening and my 3 hour session arrived another sissy slut who was also very much into Latex we had a great session together and I really lost all sense of time it was more like a 5 hours session, I was really enjoying it. Bath, food, Bed... OMG! its 1am.

Phone on 7am waiting for my 8.30am to confirm, sadly he did not, hopefully he will rearrange next month as he seemed a really nice guy.

Next one of regular visitors who I love to session with I am not going to tell you about this session as I am hoping he writes a review for me and sends it to me.

More fun to had after this another GF experience with another rubber lover. He was dressed head to toe in rubber fully sealed, he brought a latex sheet and two bottles of latex lube he began to pour half a bottle all over both of us and then we began to play with lots of lube OMG what amazing play session we were both very excited and really clicked, cant wait to play again. He has booked in already for next months visit.

Back in the car back to Manchester.... No traffic yea!!!! & KFC was great!!!!!!

Manchester - Wednesday I had a few hours booked in late afternoon as I need some sleep and bit of TLC. I had a guy who had been admiring my site for ages he was willing to try most things and had a great time. Then I had another smartly dressed man come and visit he was hot, and had requested I dress in latex for him I dressed as a naughty nurse. His cock was solid all session and he fucked me at least 3 or four times.. MMM!! I enjoyed playing with him nice cock and he could really give the most amazing Blow Jobs. mm!! CUM BACK SOON!!!!!!!! Then got all tidied up and my car would not start. 2 hours later home Bath, BED!!!

Thursday - I dont often do outcalls - but this guy is a regular and he wanted me to visit him in his home in Cheshire, it was his birthday. He wanted some hot hardcore action and wanted to submit to me all day. I arrived at his house and had an amazing day he spoilt me with perfume and flowers. I even had Jacuzzi bath with him in my latex catsuit....x Mmm!! i loved it as I sucked his hard shaft, the bubbles and water jets were amazing. I stayed for most of the evening and gave him a birthday treat he would not forget for sometime.

Friday back in Manchester - Double session with Mistress Foxx that was interesting not what I expected we ended up doing some food play squashing cakes in the floor and the slave licked them off our boots. It was fun. It must be food day. I then had a two session who was into sploshing he brought with him custard lots of it, we both dressed in full latex with gasmasks and we poured custard over each other and fucked and sucked it was very eroctic, messy and fun and I left him to clean all the mess up. I was then taken out for a meal and pictures Mission Imposable.

Saturday - Day off time to catch up with everything, write this blog and my personal house slave came and did some chores for me.

Sunday - I will be working in Manchester from 11am call me 07505959242 if you wish to visit me £100 per hour.

I will be returning to London (East Croydon) I am 10 mins from the Station in a beautiful fully converted house with 3 stunning play rooms for types of fun inc GF experiences. I get booked up very fast so get in touch soon. Monday 6th & Tuesday 7th February. I hope to able to see some of you who could not visit this last time as I was so busy.

So there you go a week in my life wonder what next week has installed for me

Sarah....x

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: A week in the life of Miss Sarah Kane...xxx

It was great to read this, it gives an insight into your versatility and your passion for what you do oozes through. I'm looking forward to sessioning with you soon I hope!

Resistance is futile..... Junior Poster Miss_Sarah_Kane's Avatar

Default Re: A week in the life of Miss Sarah Kane...xxx

Resistance is futile....................xxxx

www.sarah-kane.co.uk