View Poll Results: How many sexual partners have you had in one day?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll

10 20.41%

14 28.57%

16 32.65%
  • 4 -6

7 14.29%
  • 7 - 9

1 2.04%
  • 10 or more

1 2.04%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Default Re: Your libido aka How many partners have you had in 1 day?

Quote Originally Posted by Rantsalot View Post
    Picky picky...this is after all just for fun. I don't know how more clearer I could be...perhaps I should've said oral and foreplay do NOT count unless penetration was involved then that may have made things clearer.

Ah well. I'm sure others will play along regardless and understood what was intended to be said.
    Oh I see. So you think you can decide what sex means? You just told all of those who only engage in oral sex, to go to hell, that they don't count becasue what they do is not really sex. OK new guy. You're off to a good start here.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    Oh I see. So you think you can decide what sex means? You just told all of those who only engage in oral sex, to go to hell, that they don't count becasue what they do is not really sex. OK new guy. You're off to a good start here.

"Go to hell" .... I said no such thing. Where did I say that? Show me the transcript...show me the cue card....

Hey , if you want to take it to that extreme context that I was defining sex and all that then go ahead The new guy won't nor can he stop you. The new guy knows how conversations like this can pan out.

I believe I stated "guidelines", some could interpret that word as "advice" . Ah well.

Really...really, youre getting upset over something I didn't phrase correctly.....I feel shame. *note a little sarcasm* Honestly now, is it truly worth causing a huff over??

I did just say this was all for fun.

Hey, respond to this if you want to. Don't matter to me none. I won't reply back to what you have to say, I promise you that.

Like I said I am certain people won't take this too seriously and know its all about theirs and others amusement and enjoyment.

Last edited by Rantsalot; 01-12-2012 at 05:02 AM.

Three. My girl and I were taking a break because... well, she's a selfish bitch, and I ended up in a threesome with a chick that had been trying to jump my nuts for years... and her room mate. My ex called while we were screwing, so I ignored it. Hours later she calls again and starts pulling the "I'm lonely... why are we broken up again?" card, so I ended up spending that night with her. Fuckin' awkward, but I pulled it off.

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rantsalot View Post
    "Go to hell" .... I said no such thing. Where did I say that? Show me the transcript...show me the cue card....

Hey , if you want to take it to that extreme context that I was defining sex and all that then go ahead The new guy won't nor can he stop you. The new guy knows how conversations like this can pan out.

I believe I stated "guidelines", some could interpret that word as "advice" . Ah well.

Really...really, youre getting upset over something I didn't phrase correctly.....I feel shame. *note a little sarcasm* Honestly now, is it truly worth causing a huff over??

I did just say this was all for fun.

Hey, respond to this if you want to. Don't matter to me none. I won't reply back to what you have to say, I promise you that.

Like I said I am certain people won't take this too seriously and know its all about theirs and others amusement and enjoyment.
    Hey! YOU started this thread. YOU stated what YOU think sex is. YOUR guidlines omitted a lot of people because YOUR guidelines are clearly saying that oral and foreplay are not what YOU define as actual sex even though the rest of the world does. YOU just admitted that YOU didn't phrase it correctly. I made a simple observation of this and nicely suggested a correction to include all sex acts as sex. YOU are the one that insist YOU did nothing wrong. But YOU obviously did. So go ahead and run instead of just doing the right thing and correcting the one simple guideline.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Three. My girl and I were taking a break because... well, she's a selfish bitch, and I ended up in a threesome with a chick that had been trying to jump my nuts for years... and her room mate. My ex called while we were screwing, so I ignored it. Hours later she calls again and starts pulling the "I'm lonely... why are we broken up again?" card, so I ended up spending that night with her. Fuckin' awkward, but I pulled it off.
    The best way to re-enter her was with someone else's stink on you. Very wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    Hey! YOU started this thread. YOU stated what YOU think sex is. YOUR guidlines omitted a lot of people because YOUR guidelines are clearly saying that oral and foreplay are not what YOU define as actual sex even though the rest of the world does. YOU just admitted that YOU didn't phrase it correctly. I made a simple observation of this and nicely suggested a correction to include all sex acts as sex. YOU are the one that insist YOU did nothing wrong. But YOU obviously did. So go ahead and run instead of just doing the right thing and correcting the one simple guideline.
    Ahhh I said I wasn't going to respond but I could not resist.

Man..... chill...relax....taking this soooooo seriously........LMAO. Over a guideline.....a guideline....LMAO.

This finger pointing is making no sense. I said I made a revision to which it was still not considered adequate and then things got heavy. My comments were all of a polite nature. Thats the problem with typing on a computer as people can not completely see or feel the true emotion behind the comments.....ah well.

And if this is something thats gonna be upsetting then I don't know what to do except sit back and laugh at how this all came to pass all over something as small as a wrongfully worded phrase....

however

As we are playing the you game......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	you!!.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	445191

YOU!!!

said this.....

YOU!!!

said that.....

YOU!!!

are quite possibly judging and making an assessment of me based on what i've typed here and yet

YOU!!!

know nothing about me except that I said something that was not to your liking and took this to a whole new level dude

Silly silly silly.

Ok...now I am done. Pinky swear promise.

Last edited by Rantsalot; 01-12-2012 at 06:41 AM.

Texas Lady Junior Poster Brandi Boots's Avatar

wow....so many of the same guys posting in this thread.....do they count if they add each other up?? LOL

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Speaking of The Huckster. He's got the Mandible Claw on Hellwig.

Banned for being a cunt & multiple usernames Junior Poster justafreak's Avatar

most patners i ever had in one day was three