Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default So what if I wanna be f'd in the ass....you're a faggot too.

For a few months I've been watching and reading how being a "bottom" is just so "faggoty". People questioning and rationalizing that being topped isn't natural. How swallowing semen is just soooo not attractive. You know what....that may be true. Mabey it is gay for me or others to want this. But lets not get so high and mighty people. Everyone here wants a TS, so if that makes me a fag then so I say, that makes you a fag too.

Yeah, It's true, I would like to have a TS put her dick in my ass. This is the very first time I've ever said that and it sounds weird, but its true. But how does that make me any better or worse than the guy who wants to put his dick in a TS's ass. That TS is still, for lack of a better reference, still a man. You putting your dick in another mans rectum where he/she shits qualifies and quantifies YOU as being a homosexual.....gay.....a fag.

I've even seen some "reputable" TS's hint towards this; of all the nerve, how dare they. If I'm a fag then most definately a TS is as equally a fag........more even.

It's late so I don't feel like expounding too much more but lets just say, "Pot meats kettle".

So lets all go back to being one big faggoty familly together.

And good night.

Wow, that's some deep stuff there, guy – or not. You seem to be under the impression that you, as a bottom, are part of some persecuted group on this forum. You're not because no one cares (and I don't mean that disparagingly). This forum has plenty of members who have mentioned that they like to bottom (Ecstatic, Bearded, etc.), and they don't get any shit for it. IMHO, you are putting too much thought into this. Just do what works for you and enjoy it.

-Quinn

I've had a woman put a vibrator in my ass ... what does that mean?
    By this formula? The bastard offspring of the Energizer Bunny.

Hmm...I guess that would make us cousins.

lol, I always find that funny too. Seems to me that if you like dick or like someone with a dick then.......

Yeah, I like it and don't have a problem with the gender of who ever it's attached to as long as there is that attraction. Call it what you want, I'm ok with it.

Platinum Poster

Wow, that was really moving...I just want to thank you, from the "bottom" of my heart, for finally bringing up this previously unexplored and taboo topic ...

I'm sure that it took a great deal of courage to get this off your chest...er, back...or whatever

I suspect that many of us on this forum have entertained thoughts of making such a bold statement, yet none have dared...until now...

I applaud you, sir ...you are indeed a hero...

Quote Originally Posted by mds
    At one point in the womb we all start out as women, meaning that your dick was once a clit.
    Well, not quite: there's a state prior to genital differentiation, where indeed we are all female but we don't as yet have either dicks or clits.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Wow, that's some deep stuff there, guy – or not. You seem to be under the impression that you, as a bottom, are part of some persecuted group on this forum. You're not because no one cares (and I don't mean that disparagingly). This forum has plenty of members who have mentioned that they like to bottom (Ecstatic, Bearded, etc.), and they don't get any shit for it. IMHO, you are putting too much thought into this. Just do what works for you and enjoy it.

-Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Bottom guys are fine. I don't label them "faggots". But I'd prefer them to be both a top and a bottom, especially in a ltr. I can enjoy being a top, but that all depends on who the bottom is. To me it's more important that they take a bath and don't have any diseases
    Always fun to log in and see that I've been referenced (in a good way). thanks, Quinn. And I agree, Ari: I enjoy being bottom, but I'm versatile and enjoy being top, too. In fact, the best is being with a partner who likes to change roles, and is creative in different positions. It's all about making your partner feel good and feeling good yourself. Who cares what you do to get there?

Always fun to log in and see that I've been referenced (in a good way). thanks, Quinn.
    Is that what they call it?

I've been getting referenced all this time and never knew.

If I smoked, I guess this would be time for a ciggy.

Professional Poster

Quinn pretty much said it all.

Not to piss in your pocket, but maybe you might want to pump your brakes a little on the comments about eating cum and such. Not because it's something that you like, but when you constantly post things like that it's kind of creepy.

People being people, might not always welcome that especially with this board being as diverse as it is.

Just a thought.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Not to piss in your pocket, but maybe you might want to pump your brakes a little...
    Always a fan of a good turn of phrase, I'm noting these.

Thanx Tom.