Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default If Tim Tebow Gets The Cover On Madden...

... will he then get hurt too?

Nobody escapes the Madden Curse.

Hottie in progress :P Rookie Poster KarinaGiselle's Avatar

Default Re: If Tim Tebow Gets The Cover On Madden...

Just to be clear, are we talking about the same Tim Tebow from the Denver Broncos an the Madden NFL videogames?

Also, wouldn't this kinda be like the "Write the Future" ad curse?

All the teams these guys played with were wiped out and didn't reach the finals during the 2010 world cup... none of them.

Last edited by KarinaGiselle; 01-10-2012 at 06:59 AM.
    My Twitter: @TSKarinaGiselle Follow me! You know you want to

Abso-tutely
    Could happen if they run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by KarinaGiselle View Post
    Just to be clear, are we talking about the same Tim Tebow from the Denver Broncos an the Madden NFL videogames?

Also, wouldn't this kinda be like the "Write the Future" ad curse?

All the teams these guys played with were wiped out and didn't reach the finals during the 2010 world cup... none of them.
    Too many coincidences no longer a coincidence. I agree.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

tebow is the most overrated QB in the nfl. i hate this tebow madness. can he throw a football better than the average man...of course...but i'd take at least 20 of the remaining starting 31 QBs over him to start a team around. some people are so enthralled, they are ready to crown him jebus christ incarnate.

NY Giants fan here so the AFC can suck it for all i care, but the broncos ran into a steeler team that was injured and had a bad game. No way the broncos beat the pats next week. tebow luck will run out.

if he gets the cover of a madden game, the madden franchise should be ashamed of itself...and i will just have to boycott the game just because of the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    tebow is the most overrated QB in the nfl. i hate this tebow madness. can he throw a football better than the average man...of course...but i'd take at least 20 of the remaining starting 31 QBs over him to start a team around. some people are so enthralled, they are ready to crown him jebus christ incarnate.

NY Giants fan here so the AFC can suck it for all i care, but the broncos ran into a steeler team that was injured and had a bad game. No way the broncos beat the pats next week. tebow luck will run out.

if he gets the cover of a madden game, the madden franchise should be ashamed of itself...and i will just have to boycott the game just because of the cover.
    Tebow is totally fucked next Saturday. Jesus is gonna be looking up her skirt for 60 minutes. (Hi Bella)

The broad on the left.

Last edited by Dino Velvet; 01-10-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Tebow was the only QB in the NFL to have a sub-50 % on completion percentage. He also had a sub-75 passer rating. He was pretty awful this season but I will give him props for a good game against Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post

Wait who on earth is overrating this guy. Getting overexposed and being overrated are 2 different things.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

espn so-called experts were so on his dick so much after the 6 straight wins. the tebow bandwagon was heavy with people chiming in that he is the next great thing.

then 3 straight losses and people were jumping off the ship. one TD run in OT and the tebow bandwagon is back in full steam.

i'm no pats fan at all....but i hope the pats crush tebow nation....cut them deep to the soul

Junior Poster

yeah nobody has over rated Tebow, he is exciting to watch because he plays like shit most of the game but every once and awhile pulls out a great play that in some cases wins the game...plus he is a good runner and breaks tackles...