View Poll Results: So my question is do you think it is fair or unfair that I fight in the women's divis

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's fair

16 15.53%
  • It's unfair

87 84.47%
Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default My frist fight at West Virginia toughman contest in Parkersburg Feb 10 & 11

So I decided to throw my hat in the ring as a fighter in the West Virginia toughman contest in Parkersburg WV Feb 10 & 11. I will be fighting in the women's heavyweight division. I am a legal female in Ohio and as far I can tell there is no rule that would disqualify me otherwise.
    Here is the thing I have hands that are 5inches across at the knuckle (think Sonny Listion) and wrists that are 8.25inches around (avarge large frame women's wrist only 6.5in) This gives me a slight tactal advantage hell most men can't take a punch from not alone a amateur woman...
    Although I will be in the same weight class I feel I won't have any problems taking out the entire field, as far as I can tell it's just amateur hillbilly mothers with no real fight experiance.
    The rules I will be fighting under
    BASIC RULES
    •Male and Female age 18 through 39
    •Three (3) one minute rounds
    •Rest period, one minute between each round
    •Two day single elimination Boxing Tournament
    •Three knockdown rule is in effect
    •Standing eight count is in effect
    •Scoring is on the 10 point must system

EQUIPMENT (Supplied by promoter except mouth guard)
    •Boxing Gloves (16 ounce)
    •Headgear
    •Groin Protection (men only)
    •Mouth Guard

WEIGHT CLASSES (For Men and Women)

•Lightweight: up to 139 lbs. (May not be open to Men at select events)
    •Middleweight: 140 to 159 lbs
    •Light Heavyweight: 160 to 184 lbs
    •Heavyweight: 185 to 400 lbs

MISC
    •No pro's allowed
    •If you have EVER had more than FIVE (5) amateur boxing, Kick Boxing, MMA fights or any combination totaling more than FIVE (5) fights you are NOT eligible. Toughman bouts do not count.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WV womens tough man.JPG 
Views:	1965 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	444519   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DL SF T&F.jpg 
Views:	2042 
Size:	435.5 KB 
ID:	444523  

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Default Re: My frist fight at West Virginia toughman contest in Parkersburg Feb 10 & 11

Good luck in your fight. Never did boxing matches, but I did participate in a couple of MMA fights. I say if your ID says Female then you should be allowed to fight in the Female divison. Give em Hell

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Default Re: My frist fight at West Virginia toughman contest in Parkersburg Feb 10 & 11

Dont know how u got female on ur ID in one of the most conservative states in US. They have given me so much trouble with my name change and all in that state so I dont know whos dick u sucked to get that! I know other girls in same boat from OH!

And ur still not a real woman, so I honestly dont think u should be fighting women. U have more muscle mass then most of them and still have male parts, etc.. Its not fair just my thought!

Last edited by TSMichelleAustin; 01-08-2012 at 12:39 PM.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Dont know how u got female on ur ID in one of the most conservative states in US. They have given me so much trouble with my name change and all in that state so I dont know whos dick u sucked to get that! I know other girls in same boat from OH!

And ur still not a real woman, so I honestly dont think u should be fighting women. U have more muscle mass then most of them and still have male parts, etc.. Its not fair just my thought!
    Tell us how you really feel...LoL

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

I wasnt being mean, but I have been battling my birth certificate change for ever in Ohio, and I barely lived there. I was born there and 2mth later in Texas where I grew up. But my family has been working on getting my stuff changed there and its one of the few states that are so tough so I dont know how Erika got through their system, like I said sucked someones dick!

Senior Member Junior Poster ValerieNelson's Avatar

For right now I think it's unfair. Give the HRT time to do its magic.

XoXo
    Valerie

Senior Member Junior Poster ValerieNelson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    I wasnt being mean, but I have been battling my birth certificate change for ever in Ohio, and I barely lived there. I was born there and 2mth later in Texas where I grew up. But my family has been working on getting my stuff changed there and its one of the few states that are so tough so I dont know how Erika got through their system, like I said sucked someones dick!
    I imagine she got her driver's license changed with this http://www.transohio.org/change/bmvchange.html though like you she'll run into a major roadblock trying to get her Birth Certificate changed

XoXo
    Valerie

5 Star Poster

good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

First rule in any sport, don't underestimate the competition.

I lived in West Virginia for a bit and the woman might not be hillbilly mothers I met some tough hillbilly biker girls there. And some are dirty, they might even put a metal object in their gloves.

Also if the event isn't on the up and up, you might get some of the man folk angry at you for not being a gg, hitting on women(ggs) and they might do a number on you. Better to be safe.

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

Where can I place bets at? I'm sure I could win a few g's off of Erika.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!