Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P90x?

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: P90x?

i have it. it is collecting dust right next to my tae bo VHS!!!

it is a good workout but not very fun at all.

i might just have to rent those old richard simmons sweatin to the oldies...i get to listen to old assed music and watch the morbidly obese dance around.

FYI...almost all exercise programs can yield positive results...some are better than others but the key is to get up and move about to burn calories and eat well. p90x is just one of the relatively newer programs in vogue.

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    i have it. it is collecting dust right next to my tae bo VHS!!!

it is a good workout but not very fun at all.

i might just have to rent those old richard simmons sweatin to the oldies...i get to listen to old assed music and watch the morbidly obese dance around.

FYI...almost all exercise programs can yield positive results...some are better than others but the key is to get up and move about to burn calories and eat well. p90x is just one of the relatively newer programs in vogue.

Did you really just compare p90x to richard simmons? you obviously didnt do the workouts lol.. I see what your saying that anything yields results.. but i think that is the thing that separates p90x and even insanity is the extreme results.. P90x and insanity are worlds away from tae bo.. Its that type of thinking that they are the same that kept me and probally many others away from this regimen

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

no no...i am not comparing p90x to that crap. i am saying that i have it and don't do it because its intense so its sitting on the shelf. i'm far too lazy for that kind of workout.

they are both very challenging and both put out by the same company....insanity is meant to be for people that did p90x and still looking for a challenge

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

I just posted my first video diary after the first day using the P90x system!!
    go to my blog www.tsjizellemoore.com and see it now

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Quote Originally Posted by TsJizelle View Post
    I just posted my first video diary after the first day using the P90x system!!
    go to my blog www.tsjizellemoore.com and see it now

Great vid.. cutie too.. so are you doing classic or lean? on day 69 now lol... yeah im hooked way easier then the gym