Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P90x?

Default P90x?

Anybody else on or completed it? I was skeptical for a long ass time especially coming out the military.. But yo this shit is everything it hypes itself up to be in the infomercial.. complete "Transformations" in 90 days lol

Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

Default Re: P90x?

I am just starting this workout! I want to document the transformation so we'll see how it works

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Senior Member Junior Poster MyersJ85's Avatar

Insanity is way better than P90x.. It took me from 220 to 195 and only 2% body fat.. I definitely recomend Insanity if you are disciplined enough to make it through the 60 days.. And btw Jizelle you are to damn fine baby girl

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MyersJ85 View Post
    Insanity is way better than P90x.. It took me from 220 to 195 and only 2% body fat.. I definitely recomend Insanity if you are disciplined enough to make it through the 60 days.. And btw Jizelle you are to damn fine baby girl
    2% body fat...no way!! I'm sure you got good results, but not even world-class athletes have 2% BF!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyO View Post
    2% body fat...no way!! I'm sure you got good results, but not even world-class athletes have 2% BF!!
    Are you serious?? I even have a few friends with 0% body fat.. Do the 60 days of Insanity and you will see 2% body fat is very possible..

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MyersJ85 View Post
    Are you serious?? I even have a few friends with 0% body fat.. Do the 60 days of Insanity and you will see 2% body fat is very possible..
    HAHA, at 0%!! You'd be dead. You guys need to check your scales, there's no way, you have 0-2%. The best-of-the-best bodybuilders get down to about 4% for competition, but for only a very short time!! It's to unhealthy being that low.

Ok then..

I hate when ppl say insanity is way better. It really depends on your goals. You build no muscle with insanity, plus its not sustainable. I mean if you just want to drop weight in the fastest amount of time its good. i mean lest be honest they are both made by the same company, so beach body loves the this or that becasue they still get paid. but I find myself not really caring about the 90 days with p90x. i see myself doing more then just one round of 90 days. It honestly offers me everything i would need from a work out, strength training, cardio, killers abs workout, and most importantly stretching. I feel great with all the stretching. Im feeling better then i was in the military. So yeah i see myself on this damn near forever lol.. Ive never heard people doing insanity for a year straight like p90x

P90X took me from 215lbs of pure fat down to 185lbs and 11% body fat in less than 90 days. And I didn't even follow their diet plan. I stopped eating fast food, snacking on junk and drinking pop. Other than that, all I did was hang out with Tony Horton and his gang for an hour a day. I've never been so sore in my life, but it's the best thing I ever did. Don't question it, just do it.

I'm gonna go masturbate now...

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    P90X took me from 215lbs of pure fat down to 185lbs and 11% body fat in less than 90 days. And I didn't even follow their diet plan. I stopped eating fast food, snacking on junk and drinking pop. Other than that, all I did was hang out with Tony Horton and his gang for an hour a day. I've never been so sore in my life, but it's the best thing I ever did. Don't question it, just do it.

word this is how im feeling lol. My body has changed crazy im on day 68. (almost 69 lol) and i dont follow the diet plan. I cleaned my diet up like you said but still eat damn near whatever just in a better moderation. and results still working. Also i use the bands.. im a get some bowflex select tech dumbells after this first round. I wanted to make sure i could stick with it before dropping the money on them. But yeah im hooked for life. People hate on tony being annoying i hate corny shit lol. But tony is a great motivator. he doesnt yell and he pushes you thru..