Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
    GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Default Re: Gloria TGirl With Muscles.

estrogen deals with fat distribution and testorone makes muscle ... so if your a TS on hormones you are in effect knocking out the testerone making you gain weight .. but then the body will work with the hormones to try and put the weight in areas where a genetic female would have ... tummy, face, bum, hips , thighs , arms ....

the balance i guess is controlling it .. i mean sure in my photos when i am standing or kneeling up i look slim etc .. but when i sit etc i have a squishy tummy lol not that i mind abit the layer of softness but i just dont want to end up all wobbly...

But each Girl is different in how hormones will affect our weight gain some dont gain hardly anything etc ... for me i just want to work on what i have and keep in shape also added in i am 34years old now not 24 so i am more likely to lose my natural tone anyway

I dont want a killer body etc i just want to have a nice inshape body with abit of meat if that makes sense .

x

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

yes i have herad brown rice is great ,. i am aware that to work out my glute muscles and make them bigger i will need to increase my intake of calories but the right calories so the muscle has fuel to grow .. i am sure gloria can step in here and correct me if have this wrong

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    i want to mostly put some muscle mass on my buttocks/thighs/calfs and tighten/tone up my tummy ... i guess my diet is average ,though i do eat alot of bread which is not ideal .. so maybe cut that out ..

but its a funny one redknap you see as i am feeding my hormones to fill out in other areas. ie i want to get abit of meat on my hips etc but i need to tighten it up abit as i am getting abit squishy
    estrogen deals with fat distribution and testorone makes muscle ... so if your a TS on hormones you are in effect knocking out the testerone making you gain weight .. but then the body will work with the hormones to try and put the weight in areas where a genetic female would have ... tummy, face, bum, hips , thighs , arms ....

the balance i guess is controlling it .. i mean sure in my photos when i am standing or kneeling up i look slim etc .. but when i sit etc i have a squishy tummy lol not that i mind abit the layer of softness but i just dont want to end up all wobbly...

But each Girl is different in how hormones will affect our weight gain some dont gain hardly anything etc ... for me i just want to work on what i have and keep in shape also added in i am 34years old now not 24 so i am more likely to lose my natural tone anyway

I dont want a killer body etc i just want to have a nice inshape body with abit of meat if that makes sense .

x
    Well, your body, to me is already killer, but you have to be satisfied with yourself. I can tell you, that based on what you said, you're not far off your goal. And your age? You'll be fine. I'm almost 47 (shh, don't tell anyone) and with my maintenance workouts but dedicated nutrtion, not to mention not blessed in the genetics department, I look above average for those my age, if I do say so myself. So, you'll be just fine, my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by acdaddy69 View Post
    Please body building is not 24 7 365 days a year mama...I know you know better then that...I wont go any further since you dont want to continue with this convo....peace!
    i like to educate people about bodybuilding so i will answer this!

even on our days off training,we still eat 8 times a day to mantain muscle mass,without the right diet ,muscle will go very fast!
    training is one or two hours and the other 22-23 hrs of the day is where the hard work comes,it`s the diet!the body is screaming constantly for food when you are a bodybuilder!bodybuilding is with me since i open my eyes till i go to bed!even when we sleep,in the middle of the night,we eat and go back to bed!so bodybuilding is 24//7/365

you confuse bodybuilding with someone that just pop in into the gym for a workout just for pure ego(these people are called t-shirt muscles and a true bodybuilder is from the legs,not just the upper body) and just tryin to get big for other reasons!To build a symmetric,proportioned physique ,it takes a lot of plannning ahead,if you don`t have consistency in bodybuilding,you will not achieve any results so the longer i diet and train my muscles don`t look bigger but they look better,bodybuilding is art!

i know some people might see it as a sacrifice with the diet and the rigourous training but bodybuilding is not something that i do,it`s not a hobby..IT`S WHO I AM AND I`M VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT I WILL STAY COMMITTED TILL THE END!

www.fitgoddessbabe.com

''stereotypes were made to be broken''
    ''many people still confuse masculine with muscular….''
    ''Being strong is also feminine.feminine doesn't equals being weak!Being strong is very sexy!''
    ''never judge people before you get to know them''
    ''we can achieve anything,if we work hard for it''

and by the way i wouldn`t touch female hormones,i havent taken any since i was 19yrs old! my own testo comes very handy for me!

www.fitgoddessbabe.com

''Being strong is also feminine.feminine doesn't equals being weak!Being strong is very sexy!''

Quote Originally Posted by irongoddess View Post

even on our days off training,we still eat 8 times a day to mantain muscle mass,without the right diet ,muscle will go very fast!
    training is one or two hours and the other 22-23 hrs of the day is where the hard work comes,it`s the diet!the body is screaming constantly for food when you are a bodybuilder!bodybuilding is with me since i open my eyes till i go to bed!even when we sleep,in the middle of the night,we eat and go back to bed!so bodybuilding is 24//7/365

you confuse bodybuilding with someone that just pop in into the gym for a workout just for pure ego(these people are called t-shirt muscles and a true bodybuilder is from the legs,not just the upper body) and just tryin to get big for other reasons!To build a symmetric,proportioned physique ,it takes a lot of plannning ahead,if you don`t have consistency in bodybuilding,you will not achieve any results so the longer i diet and train my muscles don`t look bigger but they look better,bodybuilding is art!

i know some people might see it as a sacrifice with the diet and the rigourous training but bodybuilding is not something that i do,it`s not a hobby..IT`S WHO I AM AND I`M VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT I WILL STAY COMMITTED TILL THE END!
    Well said, Gloria. I particularly like your statement, 'a true bodybuilder is from the legs, not just the upper body'. I find it hilarious the guys that will come in and work the upper body and leave their stick legs behind because they feel legs don't matter. They couldn't be further wrong. The common question, "How much can you bench" always baffled me considering this is not a true test of body strength. You wanna know what a more accurate answer to my body strength would be? Ask me how much I can deadlift. To me this is a more accurate test of strength considering how many muscles are involved with the lift. And if you don't have leg strength, you ain't deadlifting as much as me no matter how strong your upper body is.

The eating? Ugh? When I was hardcore, I had piles of tupperware containers lining my fridge prepared ahead of time, usually on a Sunday. BBQ'ing chicken, making rice, etc. I don't miss those days.

Junior Member Rookie Poster Redknapp's Avatar

x
    you learn summat new everyday.

the key is keeping the drive and motivation in my opinion which makes Gloria even more remarkable imo.

Junior Member Rookie Poster Redknapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irongoddess View Post

we call them carpet baggers up here (they walk as if they are carrying carpets under their arms)

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546 View Post
    Well said, Gloria. I particularly like your statement, 'a true bodybuilder is from the legs, not just the upper body'. I find it hilarious the guys that will come in and work the upper body and leave their stick legs behind because they feel legs don't matter. They couldn't be further wrong. The common question, "How much can you bench" always baffled me considering this is not a true test of body strength. You wanna know what a more accurate answer to my body strength would be? Ask me how much I can deadlift. To me this is a more accurate test of strength considering how many muscles are involved with the lift. And if you don't have leg strength, you ain't deadlifting as much as me no matter how strong your upper body is.

The eating? Ugh? When I was hardcore, I had piles of tupperware containers lining my fridge prepared ahead of time, usually on a Sunday. BBQ'ing chicken, making rice, etc. I don't miss those days.
    people neglect their legs because they are the most difficult body part to train!legs have so many different muscles,legs are half of the body so requires lots of different exercises!i like to split my legs training ,one day i train my quads another day i train my hamstrings with calves!

yes the bench press question is very annoying,ask me how much i can squat,deadlifts or leg press
    my best leg press is 600kg,best deadlift 160kg and barbell squat(on smith machine) 190kg for 12 reps

but strenght is not my goal,i`m not a powerlifter!

www.fitgoddessbabe.com

Damn, you are BADDD Gloria!!!!!!!!!!!