Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Gloria TGirl With Muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by irongoddess View Post
    ok why don`t you take steroids for 6 month or longer!(or actually you already have tried but go nowhere)you won`t even achieve 20% of what these guys have!why?cos you have no dedication,no knowledge,no will power!
    and btw i don`t think you would say this to their faces
    yours is just jealousy ,ignorance about bodybuilding and insecurity!if you havent got anything nice to say,don`t say it!
    steroids don`t make a normal person an athlete but steroids will make an athlete a super athlete!
    No need to take things personal gloria, am sure these guys have all the dedication in the world. Since, am a working man and have other things in my life that need more dedication then taken roid and workout 7 days a week...witch I used to when I was living at home and had nothing better to do with my life....And what do yuo mean I wouldnt said to there faces...I ain't scared of no man mama, they put their pants on 1 leg at a time just like I do. just saying!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acdaddy69 View Post
    No need to take things personal gloria, am sure these guys have all the dedication in the world. Since, am a working man and have other things in my life that need more dedication then taken roid and workout 7 days a week...witch I used to when I was living at home and had nothing better to do with my life....And what do yuo mean I wouldnt said to there faces...I ain't scared of no man mama, they put their pants on 1 leg at a time just like I do. just saying!!!!
    other things in your life that need more dedication....mmmm like spending time on hungangels

anything that requires hard work and discipline should be celebrated,not mocked i`ve said this earlier!why would you attack guys you don`t even know ?
    BODYBUILDING IS A LIFESTYLE, the high intensity training,the 8 meals a day,the rest,bodybuilding is the hardest sport there is,it`s 24/7/365!there are no days off or shortcuts!anyway you are too ignorant about bodybuilding but thanks for trying with your input about the roids and ''working out''!

you should admit it ,nobody can see how you look like on here,just be honest!you secretely would love THE BODY but you are too lazy to work hard for it!it`s always the case,the one that shouts ''Roids'' on the street (they are always the slim guys and they always seem to be in big big groups of other slim guys,never on their own lmao )to bodybuilders..... perfect example of ENVY,INSECURITY AND JEALOUSY!
    i know guys like you very well,everyone knows them
    they are called HATERS!

this is my last reply to your post,i will not waste any more of my time!take care and good luck!

Last edited by irongoddess; 01-07-2012 at 06:36 AM. Reason: spelling
    www.fitgoddessbabe.com

''stereotypes were made to be broken''
    ''many people still confuse masculine with muscular….''
    ''Being strong is also feminine.feminine doesn't equals being weak!Being strong is very sexy!''
    ''never judge people before you get to know them''
    ''we can achieve anything,if we work hard for it''

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by irongoddess View Post
    other things in your life that need more dedication....mmmm like spending time on hungangels

anything that requires hard work and discipline should be celebrated,not mocked i`ve said this earlier!why would you attack guys you don`t even know ?
    BODYBUILDING IS A LIFESTYLE, the high intensity training,the 8 meals a day,the rest,bodybuilding is the hardest sport there is,it`s 24/7/365!there are no days off or shortcuts!anyway you are too ignorant about bodybuilding but thanks for trying with your input about the roids and ''working out''!

you should admit it ,nobody can see how you look like on here,just be honest!you secretely would love THE BODY but you are too lazy to work hard for it!it`s always the case,the one that shouts ''Roids'' on the street (they are always the slim guys and they always seem to be in big big groups of other slim guys,never on their own lmao )to bodybuilders..... perfect example of ENVY,INSECURITY AND JEALOUSY!
    i know guys like you very well,everyone knows them
    they are called HATERS!

this is my last reply to your post,i will not waste any more of my time!take care and good luck!
    Please body building is not 24 7 365 days a year mama...I know you know better then that...I wont go any further since you dont want to continue with this convo....peace!

Gloria you have really achieved something extraordinary.
    That photo in the short dress infront of the mirror is mega.
    I hope you can share more with us.

Junior Member Rookie Poster Redknapp's Avatar

A good woman with dedication.

I am lucky that my line of work is very demanding physically and I play 7-a side 2 days a week so im as fit as anyone

But weight training and a strict diet is another level altogether

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

it must be a very empowering feeling to hone and see your body change overtime ...i mean i know how i feel with my body changing just from male to female over the last few years with hormones but to be directly scuplting it must be rewarding indeed ..

I have got my new gym kit today to start using my little gym at my apartment complex though its not got freeweights etc .... but just starting on fat burning and toning .....

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    it must be a very empowering feeling to hone and see your body change overtime ...i mean i know how i feel with my body changing just from male to female over the last few years with hormones but to be directly scuplting it must be rewarding indeed ..

I have got my new gym kit today to start using my little gym at my apartment complex though its not got freeweights etc .... but just starting on fat burning and toning .....
    Are you changing your diet aswell?

Don't wish to sound patronising btw

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i want to mostly put some muscle mass on my buttocks/thighs/calfs and tighten/tone up my tummy ... i guess my diet is average ,though i do eat alot of bread which is not ideal .. so maybe cut that out ..

but its a funny one redknap you see as i am feeding my hormones to fill out in other areas. ie i want to get abit of meat on my hips etc but i need to tighten it up abit as i am getting abit squishy

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

i want to mostly put some muscle mass on my buttocks/thighs/calfs and tighten/tone up my tummy ... i guess my diet is average ,though i do eat alot of bread which is not ideal .. so maybe cut that out ..

but its a funny one redknap you see as i am feeding my hormones to fill out in other areas. ie i want to get abit of meat on my hips etc but i need to tighten it up abit as i am getting abit squishy
    lol

it will be finding the balance especially if you have hormones in there aswell. But no harm in wanting to improve your fitness in general.

I did not know hormones could actually help in specific areas of the body though

Good idea, Liberty. Bread, I've always found is overrated from a carbohydrate standpoint. It's a refined carb and isn't as complex as people think, even the whole wheat kind. But, you do need carbs and I find brown rice and oatmeal (not the flavoured kind) lead the way. They are part of my everyday nutrition along with various proteins (chicken, egg whites, lean fish, some beef) and small doses of good fats (flaxseed and certain oils).

I think Gloria will agree that nutrition serves just as much importance as the workouts themselves. Good fuel means a smooth running sportscar.