Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Kayla Starr....wow Massive weight gain!

I still don't know what 'ass kissing' means.
    Some dudes don't like to see guys give girls compliments IMO, because these same guys rarely give females any props IRL.

If a chick randomly treats me like shit, it's not like I still give her respect. But that rarely happens on this board and from what I've seen it's usually some random dude speaking about a girl disrespectfully or hatefully.

Most of the ladies around here come across as just nice people socially.
    You know people who would be good neighbors.lol.

We got a good thing on HA, there's nothing gained by trying to put the ladies on here 'in their place', (whatever the fuck that means), just on principle.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I still don't know what 'ass kissing' means.
    Some dudes don't like to see guys give girls compliments IMO, because these same guys rarely give females any props IRL.

If a chick randomly treats me like shit, it's not like I still give her respect. But that rarely happens on this board and from what I've seen it's usually some random dude speaking about a girl disrespectfully or hatefully.

Most of the ladies around here come across as just nice people socially.
    You know people who would be good neighbors.lol.

We got a good thing on HA, there's nothing gained by trying to put the ladies on here 'in their place', (whatever the fuck that means), just on principle.
    I agree, maybe I should be clear about ass kissing I will make a new thread for that. I like the complients and they are some really nice women on this board who have excellent class. There are few once in a while that love drama. There are are few who our personalities I just don't agree, even though we have never had an argument at all.

Kayla is a sweetheart, but I realize my comments were overshadowing that aspect and confusing people. I do apologize for adding more confusion about her. She doesn't deserve that. A compliment is a compliment.

A little later I will write something about ass kissing in another thread. Right now I need to finish up my project.

WOW I am sorry you guys feel that way but for the record I dont expect any one to kiss my ass Just treat me as you expect to be treated. (hopefully with courtesy and respect) Massive weight gain??? McDonalds value meal??? does not show courtesy or respect for that matter I dont like thread topics that belittle gals Thankfully you cant break me I am very secure in my own person and I like me. xoxo Kayla

Kisses
    Kayla

wow, hit the back button, i am not into bbw's and she does seem to now qualify

6'8" 180 lb oral top

no offense taken with a lil dick like that only thing you could probably pleasure is a dwarf pussy and then she might giggle at you I could understand how you could be angry at the world

-You lil dick bastard-

Kisses
    Kayla

Canadian Adult Star Junior Poster Tashajones's Avatar

It is really sad when people feel they have to the right to belittle someone. In life girls, guys & yes even Transsexuals come in all shapes, sizes and looks. Not everyone needs to fit into a cookie cutter to be sexy.

You just keep doing what your doing hun because as long as your happy on the inside it will show on the outside..fuck the haters...cause haters will always be haters.

Tasha Jones
    My brand new Clips Store!
    http://clips4sale.com/89835
    My Official website: http://www.clubtasha.xxx
    My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/tashajonesexperience
    For all my latest naughty pictures check out:
    My Social Media @tstashajones

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talldudeil View Post
    wow, hit the back button, i am not into bbw's and she does seem to now qualify
    I NEVER post in a thread just to diss a girl unprovoked. I would suggest if that's your first impulse, to post some bullshit about woman on this board just so you can have your opinion heard, it's better as a point of courtesy to keep that opinion to yourself.

There's an army of social retards up in here.

Asked to be banned. Delivered. Junior Poster

all he said was he wasnt into big girls. relax

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackMan View Post
    all he said was he wasnt into big girls. relax
    No he didn't - it was offensive - he didn't have to be a dick, he could have just left the thread.
    No need for people to rude like that.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Guys and girls, hope you don't mind if i mix in, here, but i really don't know what could be wrong with a bit of curves on a woman. Some loves it. As a matter in fact, some men only find women attractive when they ARE round. And some others well, don't. It's commonplace. Isn't it what's so great about girls: they can be lovely in any shape and size ? Sometimes you just love to manipulate and fuck those adorable, small, thin, delicate bodies, sometimes you enjoy those tall, round, soft bodies with endless surfaces to caress... No ?
    And yes, there isn't any need to be harsh or rude. The lady in question gives us the privilege of her presence, here. I think we can express our opinion without hurting her feelings, no ? Just a suggestion...