Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Incalls v. Outcalls: Which is safer for the provider/client

most of the time when I've done out call to my place, the girl's been 2 hours late and it makes me anxious cuz she's got my address at that point so there's no getting out of it. I feel more in control going to the girl's place, especially after she's given me her general location on the first phone call. Then I can decide on the safety and parking situation of the area. I'm at least vaguely familiar with most spots in the boroughs.
    When I can't understand them trying to pronounce Moshulu pkwy it's usually a good sign not to go see them.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Actually, just experienced this in/out dilemma as I overnited in middle Wisconsin and checked out a local strip club. I was surprised when this dark skinned cutie mentioned hooking up after a VIP dance. Then it was... your hotel or mine. We settled on mine, although she sort of won my heart when she ruefully opined that I could have saved on a hotel had I come to the strip club before checking in. I've never had a provider worry about what I was spending until that moment. Not that I got off cheap with a VIP dance and overnite.

5 Star Poster

if these girls do out calls they should have a minder/driver for safety

live with honour

I have always done in call - with neighbors know everything that happens here, there is no way to do out-calls, I also try to do daytime so even shady areas are safer as the drug dealers and gang bangers have to sleep some time, say a nice 9:00 am in call and your all good plus your better assured that the gurl will get up and off for you.

6'8" 180 lb oral top

I have always done incalls, I don't need to have people know where I live and maybe come back and rob the place, I like to keep my private life, private. Always on the first call I see where the area she is in and I never go anywhere late light. Finally I go with my gut also if it doesn't sound right I always turn around at any point before hand.

why cant I text is the real question. it's 2012!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I always go to their place. Too much grey area with kidnapping when I do outcall.

Last edited by Dino Velvet; 01-05-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Dungeon Master Veteran Poster StinkyPete1000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lovesall View Post
    I have always done incalls, I don't need to have people know where I live and maybe come back and rob the place, I like to keep my private life, private. Always on the first call I see where the area she is in and I never go anywhere late light. Finally I go with my gut also if it doesn't sound right I always turn around at any point before hand.
    Yeah, that's why I stopped doing outcalls. It's certainly more convenient but it's definitely not worth losing peace of mind. Again, that doesn't mean that all tgirls are criminals or anything like that, sometimes it's just knowing that someone knows where you live that can be off-putting.

Of course, I've gone to incalls that were in nice areas but in super shitty apartments...that also sucks.

Dungeon Master Veteran Poster StinkyPete1000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    why cant I text is the real question. it's 2012!
    Very true! I've often wondered why some girls don't except text messages. Why should I have to call you if all I want are your rates/location? Either way you can see my number.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Regardless of Incall/Outcall, don't forget to do your homework on these broads before calling. By the time you call all you should need is time and location. Everything that occurs within those four walls is known so there are no unpleasant surprises. Never reward bad behavior with good money.