Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default The Best Joke You Know

... just because I'm bored and need a laugh.

My personal favourite?
    How does Bob Marley like his donuts?
    Wi' Jam In

Like I said, I am bored ....

Cosign.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

This is one of my favorites (although I remember Mega posted a joke thread, but what the hell):

(Must be told in outragous French Canadian accent)

I am Jacques the Woodsman! I have cut down the tallest tree in all of Canada. But do they call me "Jacques, the Woodsman"?

No.

I am Jacques the Fisherman! I have caught the largest fish in all of Canada. But do they call me "Jacques, the Fisherman"?

No.

I am Jacques the Hunter! I have shot the most ferocious bear in all of Canada. But do they call me "Jacques, the Hunter"?

No.

But, suck one little cock. . .

hehe

Oh, Lost is on!

Guy walks into the woods with a little girl.
    The girl says 'mister, I'm really scared.'
    The guy says: 'oh, you're scared? I've got to walk back on my own ...'

I am so, so sorry .....

5 Star Poster

a guy goes to pick up his date, first one they've ever had, and she says, "OK, I want to get one thing perfectly straight right off the bat...I insist on having multiple orgasms!" and the guy responds, "Oh yea?...Well, I've got to see that to believe it!"

The dykes always liked this one:

This girl goes to the doctor, see...

And during the examination, he finds this 'H' shaped rash on her chest, so he asks "What is this 'H' Sahped rash on your chest?"

And she tells him, she sez, "Oh, my boyfriend goes to Hahvid and when we make love he wears his letter sweater".

So then, another girl comes in, and when he's examining her he finds a 'Y' shaped rash on her chest, so he asks "What is this 'Y' shaped rash on your chest?"

And she tells him, she sez, "Oh, my boyfriend goes to Yale and when we make love he wears his letter sweater".

So then, a third girl comes in, and when he's examining her he finds an 'M' sahped rash on her chest, so he sez, "Let me guess, your boyfriend goes to MIT."

So she tells him, she sez, "No, my =girlfriend= goes to Wesleyan".

5 Star Poster

after a bitter divorce proceeding, a guy walks into a bar and shouts, "All lawyers are assholes!" a man sitting at the end of the bar says, "I resent that!" the first guy says, "I'm sorry sir, I didn't know you were an attorney." the second guy says, "I'm not, I'm an asshole!"

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

5 Star Poster

two guys walk into a bar...don't you think the second one would've ducked?

5 Star Poster

Celine Dion walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Say Miss, why the long face?"

5 Star Poster

by the way, if chefmike drops by and approves of any of these, as a reward, could he please post a pic of the biggest ts cock he's ever seen?