Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Looking for illustrationideas

Hoping you good people could give me some suggestions on what to draw. Not only am I looking for cool ideas but also to get a feel for what most people enjoy and perhaps not enjoy seeing in erotic TG art.

Thanks,

KJ

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Sensible cocks.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

Hey Kinky Jimmy your art is perfect...no suggestions keep doing what your doing!

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
    Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Sensible cocks.
    Yeah, appropriate proportions are great. I really don't care for tits and dicks larger than the person themselves.

One of my fantasies is sex in a public place, though not right in front of people. Kinda like off to the side, but where someone could easily walk by and see something. I'll post more if they come to mind.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

your art is so great hunni!

perhaps oneday you could do a picture of me! xx

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

earlier this year i read China Mieville's Perdido Street Station. it's the first of a science fiction trilogy. the creatures that inhabit the cities, towns, plains, forests and deserts of Mieville's world are incredible. i've searched the web for artists who may have been inspired to illustrate his creatures and his universe. i'm now reading the second volume of the trilogy, The Scar. i have to say, not only is he an creative writer but also an intelligent writer and a craftsman with words. so if you're looking for some serious illustrating ideas...there's one. or if you're just looking for a good read, there's one.

unfortunately, i haven't come across any transgendered characters in his work...but hell...that didn't stop you from putting cocks on Princess from Star Wars or the foxy gals from Stargate. So if you're looking for a less serious project...read Mieville and make his characters wanton shemale sluts and doms.

just an idea and a recommendation rolled into one.[/u]

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    So if you're looking for a less serious project...read Mieville and make his characters wanton shemale sluts and doms.

just an idea and a recommendation rolled into one.[/u]
    Wow, I'll never think of Perdido Street station quite the same.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

A pic or two of the TS who frequent the board would be cool. Maybe one huge orgy of somethin :P

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Instead of all those huge pythons, maybe a cute Katt for change?

meow

FK

stillies77

hey why dont you draw some more heroes and stuff like that...maybe an awesome spider-man and venom you can check out some of my stuff on the link below i draw too