Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Texas Lady Junior Poster Brandi Boots's Avatar

Default Re: Wendy Summers - What the Fuck I'm Doing

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    I just got this overwhelming urge to suck a....candycane....slowly...the sweet taste as it melts on my tongue.......my lips sliding up and down the total length.....my mouth watering......................

Oooops. sorry. I get carried away.

nice candy cane....and you look great too!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    RobertLouis backs away from the boards and now you're vying for his role as my fav poster?
    I'm honored. Something about that picture tingles the big head giving messages to the smaller head filling it with blood. Either the way you sit or how you look at the camera. It's very warm, welcoming, and arousing. Your body looks really sexy posed that way too. I like my ladies barefoot too(but not pregnant).

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I'm honored. Something about that picture tingles the big head giving messages to the smaller head filling it with blood. Either the way you sit or how you look at the camera. It's very warm, welcoming, and arousing. Your body looks really sexy posed that way too. I like my ladies barefoot too(but not pregnant).
    I think Wendy is one of the sexiest women on this site. Every shot of her shows a real person. Natural! She doesn't have huge fake looking breasts, or a 70% silicone body. And she doesn't use a pound of make-up. Because she doesn't need it. She looks like the girl next door. The girl you would bring home to meet mom and dad (Clothed of course). She is certainly my favorite geeky babe here.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Silver Poster

Is that an Iron Man graphic novel up front?
    Nice! I can relate to that guy!

"How you doin!"

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabStorm View Post
    I think I would make a good prop lol
    In all seriousness I am looking for someone to be a fake dead body in the background for a shoot ...

Quote Originally Posted by Merkurie View Post

I just had a nerdgasm.
    Comics Games and Sex a wicked cool afternoon.
    We call those Sunday mornings at my place.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Boots View Post
    nice candy cane....and you look great too!
    The Candy Cane is my penis!

Quote Originally Posted by Designer View Post
    Nice preview pics Wendy, thank you !
    Glad to. Sharing is Caring IMO.

(It's also revenue generating)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post

You're more than just assholes and Chainsaws and Charlie Manson, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    I think Wendy is one of the sexiest women on this site. Every shot of her shows a real person. Natural! She doesn't have huge fake looking breasts, or a 70% silicone body. And she doesn't use a pound of make-up. Because she doesn't need it. She looks like the girl next door. The girl you would bring home to meet mom and dad (Clothed of course). She is certainly my favorite geeky babe here.
    Thanks Ineeda. Honestly, the day I stop letting me show through on these sets is the day I need to leave the industry. By the same token, I've been damn lucky to be born with the body I was. (If ur gonna be a Tranny its best to be a trap). I sometimes wonder if I hadn't been born with these curves and the pretty face if I'd be more inclined to go plastic.

TRUFAX: Every exes mom and dad that's ever met me has loved me. Even after they found out I was trans.

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    Thanks Ineeda. Honestly, the day I stop letting me show through on these sets is the day I need to leave the industry. By the same token, I've been damn lucky to be born with the body I was. (If ur gonna be a Tranny its best to be a trap). I sometimes wonder if I hadn't been born with these curves and the pretty face if I'd be more inclined to go plastic.

TRUFAX: Every exes mom and dad that's ever met me has loved me. Even after they found out I was trans.
    In all honesty. You may not be the prettiest TS alive, your body may not be perfect, but your natural look is sexier than many of the girls here with thousands of $$$ in enhancement surgery. I would rather have a girl who looks just like you, than to have a girl with 70% fake implants and injections all over her, and a gallon of make-up to hide who she really is. That is what I mean by the natural girl next door look.

Do NOT change one fucking thing on your body. Don't be stupid like that. You don't need it. You are sweet and sexy as hell, just the way you are. There are GG's that would give a lot to look like you. And any guy would give a lot to have a girl who looks like you by his side. If you change anything, you will lose your sweet sexy appeal. You stay the way you are and flaunt it to me as much as possible. I am a big fan, and love looking at you in any pose, clothed or not.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Silver Poster

Still nothing?

"How you doin!"

Senior Member Junior Poster

great stuff. the trailer is hot hot hot

Wendy did a great shoot for me while In Vegas for my site, Ill have some promo photos here soon to show you

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Wendy Summers is beginning to make a name for herself as a website favorite as well as a webcam star. Now she is making waves in the Adult Industry and not longer just a webcam model but a new Starlet. I am happy to represent her at www.hotwendypr.com and while in Vegas we were so happy to be able to shoot her for WendyWilliamsXXX. Wendy looks very studious in her glasses wearing some sexy black lingerie, hose and heels. Just a teaser before her HD solo video goes live next week.

www.wendywilliamsxxx.com

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com