Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

I think some people can be naturally antagonistic and its made all the worse by the Internet.

I have known people who are real life they take more care in what they are saying. Then when they are using a chat program or via email they suddenly become a lot more outspoken with a lot less restraint.

Some of the things that are said can really hurt a person, especially in real life situations.

Still, a majority of the people on this board are nice.

Professional Poster

"Hell, it's not her fault that her parents were circus sideshow freaks that whacked her with the uglystick at birth"

LMAO...

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

A big up, and much love to the
    girls who will put themselves
    out there.

It takes a lot of heart.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ian
    I think some people can be naturally antagonistic and its made all the worse by the Internet.
    yeah thats true, some people are very hateful online a.k.a online bullies but in all aspects if a tgirl does post her pics on here, eventually someone will critisize her no matter what, so yeah thats a given.

Like many things in life, it doesn't make sense to me, to negatively criticize a t-girl who puts up her own pictures. Not when you can make a constructive comment instead. Case in point; a recent thread where Kelly Shore posted new pics, someone made a negative comment about the camera she used and someone else said the pictures look photo shopped.

She didn't have to put up any pics at all. All a person has to do is to reframe it in a positve context such as, "you look nice and I bet you'd look fantastic with a top line professional studio shoot." That is the truth.
    Or they could say "those pics are nice, but I also like to see casual and out and about pics too."

So here are posters with no pics, criticizing a tgirl who puts up pics. It makes no sense to me. Do they ever think about the fact that there are many stealth girls who would never post thier pics? So a new girl posts a picture and says "I'm a t-girl looking to make new friends". Somebody writes back for their first post saying, "great, but can I see your cock?"
    But then another girls comes on, posts big pictures with her cock showing, and personal pics, but then someone says, you must be racist because I dont see you with Black guys in your photos. Crazy!

And when someone puts up a pic of a girl you think is not good, all a person has to do is post a pic of another and say, "this is what I prefer".