Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Do You Care About What You Say(here)?

On a daily basis most of us come across a thread with a pic of a unknown TS.Or she may be known but doesn't meet the standard of the day for beauty.Right from that moment this person is on the chopping block.Sometimes she recieves praise if defended.Or "shade" if she is a "unconventional" beauty.They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.I say beauty is in the eye of the beholder with character.Without character he/she just likes what they are told to like with advertising.I have to rant while this was on my mind

What I really wanted to ask.Do you think that many or these tgirls which have been hated on will possibly come across this forum?Do you care that some will see threads dedicated to slandering them?Do you want to hate them away from here?If you see a TS who isn't your type does it bother you so much that you got to say negative stuff?I could go on and on but maybe you get me .....i hope

Gold Poster

Default Re: Do You Care About What You Say(here)?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    On a daily basis most of us come across a thread with a pic of a unknown TS.Or she may be known but doesn't meet the standard of the day for beauty.Right from that moment this person is on the chopping block.Sometimes she recieves praise if defended.Or "shade" if she is a "unconventional" beauty.They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.I say beauty is in the eye of the beholder with character.Without character he/she just likes what they are told to like with advertising.I have to rant while this was on my mind

What I really wanted to ask.Do you think that many or these tgirls which have been hated on will possibly come across this forum?Do you care that some will see threads dedicated to slandering them?Do you want to hate them away from here?If you see a TS who isn't your type does it bother you so much that you got to say negative stuff?I could go on and on but maybe you get me .....i hope
    Thats one cool thing about this board there are no threads dedicated to bashing girls like other forums. If anyone doesnt like the particular look of any tgirl they should just be quiet and move on. Many may call me soft but i dont like to see any girls feelings hurt just keep hurtful things to yourself.

Speaking for myself, if I think a woman looks exceptionally good in a specific pic, I'll say so – but only if I truly mean it. If a woman doesn't appeal to me – and few do – I generally don't say anything. Why? One, just because a woman doesn't look good today does not mean that she won't look good in the future (every TS has to start somewhere). Two, just because I may not find a woman attractive does not mean that someone else won't find her to be perfect (I generally don't like blondes, etc.). Three, why knock a girl down for no reason. What she's doing requires courage in our type of society.

There are obviously some rare exceptions, but in general, I try to stick to these rules.

-Quinn

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Do You Care About What You Say(here)?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin

Well said - if it ain't positive then shaddup!
    seanchai

Thats one cool thing about this board there are no threads dedicated to bashing girls like other forums.
    True, but some of these clowns will throw rocks no matter where they're posting.

I posted something about this in another thread (Or another forum), but the basic rule is that I assume that everything I post is going to float around on the net like some bad baby picture, waiting for the relatives to wave it in the faces of your friends at the most embarrassing moment. If I won't say it in the company of the person I'm talking about, I won't post it here.

Ex's are exempt from this rule. Though, on reflection, I'd prolly say it to their face as well...If it weren't for the restraining order.

Let's face it, if the net could come back and bite Enron and Merrill/Lynch in the ass, years after the posts, you can bet that you should have your chainmail panties on if you ever post shit about some girl on here.

Remember three of the fastest forms of communication: Telephone, telegraph, tell-a-T-girl. They're gonna find out eventually, so try to exercize a little tact.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Remember three of the fastest forms of communication: Telephone, telegraph, tell-a-T-girl. They're gonna find out eventually, so try to exercize a little tact.
    Beware the tranny lurker © Thuggish_intellect

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Beware the tranny lurker © Thuggish_intellect
    A prime example.

Note that I never had a beef with the DQ (Or =any= of the DQs, I should say), but the backwash has not gone unnoticed. You post shit to a public forum and you reap (Or get buried in) what you sew.

I'm known to get stoopid on occasion (Pobody's nerfect), but I can neither swim nor stand the smell, so I try not to spread it too deep.

Back to basics:
    Do you think that many or these tgirls which have been hated on will possibly come across this forum?Do you care that some will see threads dedicated to slandering them?
    This is a two-edged sword, Ms. J. Pretty much all of the pix posted are, for lack of better reference, public domain fodder. If any of the women whose pix are being...shall we say...'critiqued' are that sensitive about it, they shouldn't be letting their ACT (Ass, Cock, Tits) get all over the net in the first place. Mind that I am not defending the maroons that take shots at them, but if I was posting my fat, ugly, hairy ass (And that, it truly is) all over the world for all to see, I'd expect people to at least be honest about how fat, ugly, and hairy it is. Eeeewwww! Even =I= don't want to look at it.

If you're going to be a public (To whatever extent that may be) figure, you better be ready to field the opinions (However ill-meant they may be) of said public.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Speaking for myself, if I think a woman looks exceptionally good in a specific pic, I'll say so – but only if I truly mean it. If a woman doesn't appeal to me – and few do – I generally don't say anything. Why? One, just because a woman doesn't look good today does not mean that she won't look good in the future (every TS has to start somewhere). Two, just because I may not find a woman attractive does not mean that someone else won't find her to be perfect (I generally don't like blondes, etc.). Three, why knock a girl down for no reason. What she's doing requires courage in our type of society.

There are obviously some rare exceptions, but in general, I try to stick to these rules.

-Quinn
    Nicely put Quinn.

Beauty is really subjective..Beauty is fleeting..And people's taste varies greatly. Its so right on!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

I only talk shit when some moron posts how "this is the hawtist girl around" and she looks like bigfoot....

Sorry, but if your not at least girl-looking, then you really shouldnt have naked pics of you floating around in a public forum...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    I only talk shit when some moron posts how "this is the hawtist girl around" and she looks like bigfoot....

Sorry, but if your not at least girl-looking, then you really shouldnt have naked pics of you floating around in a public forum...
    Pretty much what I said above. If you can't take the heat, get outta the public eye. Yet, beauty/atrractiveness (Is 'attractiveness' a real word, or did I just invent it?) is a variable that no two people can completely agree on. The 'cock bandits' can't see above the waist so they have trouble descerning which girls are 'gorgeous' from which girls are well-hung 'three-baggers' (One for her, one for you, and one for the lamp if both of your's fall off).

Yet I won't (At least I don't =think= I have - Feel free to chime in, o' collective TS conscience ) post shit about the girl (Hell, it's not her fault that her parents were circus sideshow freaks that whacked her with the uglystick at birth), but I don't have so much restraint in bitch-slapping someone who is just getting all googly-eyed over some girl for no other reason than the fact that she's got a tree trunk between her legs. Even then, I usually wait until the rest of the board does the job for me.

Taste being subjective, I find that I find some of the girls attractive that others don't and vicey-versey. Go figure.