Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Gold Poster

I would put a hurtin on that azz...

I would leave her with her azz in the air and her thumb in her mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu

I would leave her with her azz in the air and her thumb in her mouth.
    LMAO.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Hell no!

Rookie Poster

my first reaction to this question was... hell yeah I would...

but then i pictured two women I worked with about 10 years ago that i hated so much and had so many problems with them that i still despise them to this day even though i haven't seen them in 10 years (and there are few people I really hate). and i remember the great deal of satisfaction i had when i heard not long ago that one had been fired from a really good job because everyone hated her, her team quit en masse and she was trying to sleep her way to the top....

and then i realized, no fucking way. I never could fuck either one of them, so my answer is no. If a person is an asshole I don't care how hot they are. I couldn't do them (or let them do me, as the case may be).

guess i have a consience after all... damn, i hate that.

Junior Poster

Yes, I and I have. This girl was a friend of a friend. She is one of the most vain and materialistic person I know. But we have sexual chemistry. My friend actually tried to hook us up. After 30 min conversation. We both knew hell no. I didn't like her, but I did respect her. Because she was a consistent Bitch. You know what you are dealing with, no hidden cards.
    And everyone said we would end up fucking. And I thought I would never. But I did... twice. Each time we said it would never happen again. I fucked her good and hard. No love making in that.

So IMO, it depends on the situation and you don't need to like the person, but respect does count. But never under estimate sexual chemistry, stuck in right situation in can happen.

Default Re: Would you have sex with...

fuck no.......her Beauty is reduced by evry Cunting thing she does.......snotty less hot......bitch even less hot What really makes Her ugly is the shez all that shit.....she may be fucking Beautiful.........but trust me it don't fucking last for ever.........in the end we are just all piles of dead rotting flesh,
    I like a Beautiful looking woman.but this is not fucking Bullshit,,,,,,,,it is REALLY whats on the inside.......Someone just plain average looking....just gets hotter and hotter when you start to descover they are nice on the inside......Then again Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder......and a simple smile makes a hold lot of diffrence

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Lot of hate flowing in this thread. I'd say there are circumstances in which such sex could happen. But generally speaking no.

This tis.hread has been resurrected from a DEEP grave. Look how frickin' old it is!!! But, to way in....YES, I'd fuck the bitch....I'd grudgefuck the hell out of her and leave a really good load all over her face!!! Then I'd get up and walk off.

Can I suggest we place the stone back over whatever hole this bizarre thread has crawled out of and walk away slowly and quietly?

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Can I suggest we place the stone back over whatever hole this bizarre thread has crawled out of and walk away slowly and quietly?
    Sounds good to me.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/