Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

No, I wouldn't.

Junior Poster

Nope.

That's nice.

Rookie Poster

Grudgefucking and Make up sex are tied for my number 1.

You have to believe that doing a small, genuinely kind thing for someone will make the world a better place. Those small acts of compassion, those real acts of love, give each other the greatest gift of all-hope.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LCF
    Grudgefucking and Make up sex are tied for my number 1.
    Exactly... in both scenarios you are adding another layer of primal emotion. Even tho you may hate yourself in the morning...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

IMO, a good grudgefuck beats make-up sex any day of the week. Viva la grudgefuck!

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Mm....maybe.....If she was totally hot but emotionally abhorrent....man..tough one....I think id bust a nut off in her ass and then roll on out...But not if i worked with her though..that can have some serious repercussions. If you ever do, make sure you use a good condom man...If she cries rape or something and theres ANY semen thats yours, you are done my friend.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Would you have sex with...

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu
    . . . someone who's personality you didn't like, but physically they were extremely attractive ? Let's say he/she was rude, stuck-up , materialistic ; but at the sametime that person was FIONE as Hell . This person had ALL of the physical qualities you fantasized about . You two constantly argued over the smallest things. One day after a company "NEW YEARS" party that person came onto you . . . would you have Sex with them ???

Let's see, I don't have to be there in the morning do I? No cooitment, dan't have to buy gifts, worry about anniversaries, Bdays, special dates, basically NSA, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Would you have sex with...

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu
    . . . someone who's personality you didn't like, but physically they were extremely attractive ? Let's say he/she was rude, stuck-up , materialistic ; but at the sametime that person was FIONE as Hell . This person had ALL of the physical qualities you fantasized about . You two constantly argued over the smallest things. One day after a company "NEW YEARS" party that person came onto you . . . would you have Sex with them ???
    Regardless if he seem to be the guy I fantasized about. No physical qualities can overcome his attitude and make me forget that he is a stuck up, rude materialistic etc. In short a dick. LOL. So NO! I wouldnt. Goodlooks could not compansate for a bad personality.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

I am with J (first time ever)...you are all full of shit...you would drop your pants for her in a second.

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't?