Page 5 of 152 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast

1 more pic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lbc_pattaya_bars_131_outside_841_712.jpg 
Views:	18779 
Size:	284.2 KB 
ID:	114853  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

The "gurlz" never looked that good outside of Udorn AFB in the sixties.

Veteran Poster

Reminds of BoysTown in Mexico

Veteran Poster

Tons of girls. Especially in Boystown.But they are all over the city of Nuevo Laredo. Lots of good, passable Latin girls. I went to one club and the girls literally cursed each other out over who I was going home with.

Veteran Poster

Yea, I guess its my approach that makes it bad too. I talk to them like I might see a girl in the mall. Most girls figure the way to make a guy happy is through his dick, and they're right. But if you talk to a girl for 15 minutes, and she has a place less than 100ft away, thats what shes going to recommend. Going to the room.

If you go to a club and its packed, then you dont stand out much. Im straight morenito, so all eyes are on me as soon as I go anywhere in MX. If a girl has a hard time speaking english, i start talking spanish, and the girls just go crazy.

"The black guy speaks spanish!"
    "I think hes puerto rican!"
    "Oooohh girl, hes so cute, hes from the other side"

Then they start fighting and im in a good position. I want to go to Brazil though. But I know how I am. Whenever I leave ATL, let it be in or out the US, I end up in the hood, seeing the things the average person shouldnt see. I can tell you so many stories about Mexico, it would make a good movie script. Everything to sex with 5GGs at the same time to fighting with some guys in a cartel and the soldiers looking for me and my friends. I made the paper in Mexico. Lots of stories I can tell

Veteran Poster

I wish I had pics, but I had my GG gf living with me in mexico, and my GG and TS adventures would have gotten me in trouble. Im planning to go back after New Years, and I wont have that problem. Ill definately take pictures while Im there, no problem at all

Junior Poster

Nicky

Name:	nicky_408.jpg 
Views:	16781 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	133406  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
    ~Will Rogers~

Veteran Poster

Good thread, glad I stumbled onto it. I have been going to Thailand since 1991, always been a great place to hook up with good looking T-girls.

A word of warning about picking up off the streets, there are some hotties but you are better off going to the clubs, there is no shortage of them and it is much safer. If the street girls don't drug you they might kick the shit out of you for your money. There is no point going to the tourist police, they don't care.

I know some of the girls pictured here, Annie from Obsessions is a great girl. Some of them come out here to Australia to work. It is only a short flight and is fairly cheap either way. They make a good earning here then head home.

Here is a shot of Nancy (not my photo), I ran into her in the Taxi Club in Sydney on her birthday. Know her from Thailand, I was like "What are you doing out here?". It was cool to run into her, certainly didn't expect to see her here.

Regards,

Wombat

Name:	nancy_dressed_up_1_203.jpg 
Views:	16518 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	133408  

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Junior Poster

I saw an ad for Mint and that her rates are high by Thai standards. She charges roughly the equivalent of $150 for the hour.