Page 4 of 152 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

what forum did u find them on?

u really have to go there and experience the place, fuckin heavn.

BUT yeah be careful, i brought 2 beauties back to my 5 star hotel, fucked the living beejaysus outta them (one pre one post) for hours, at the end of the night they asked for money, i had like around €20 in bhatt..they were not happy... they started screaming at me..one of em walks over to the very well stocked mini bar and picks ALL the bottls up 'umm yeah thats cool, u can have the drink' i say (being irish of course i assume alchohol will be a fair substitute) she walks to the bath room and throws every fuckin bottle across the floor... u cant imagine the amount of broken glass people....

i still have a scar on my figer from cleaning up...

it was, up untill then, one of the best night of my life though.

Veteran Poster

Some of the girls here look too beautiful to be prostitutes, others don't even look worse than prostitutes. What an odd spectrum of whores.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Junior Poster

Just beware of STDs over there. STDs are RAMPANT in Thailand, astronomically more than in the west. Mainly HIV, but others too.

sometimes it feels like shame...less than two shades away from kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisheyes
    u really have to go there and experience the place, fuckin heavn.

BUT yeah be careful, i brought 2 beauties back to my 5 star hotel, fucked the living beejaysus outta them (one pre one post) for hours, at the end of the night they asked for money, i had like around €20 in bhatt..they were not happy... they started screaming at me..one of em walks over to the very well stocked mini bar and picks ALL the bottls up 'umm yeah thats cool, u can have the drink' i say (being irish of course i assume alchohol will be a fair substitute) she walks to the bath room and throws every fuckin bottle across the floor... u cant imagine the amount of broken glass people....

i still have a scar on my figer from cleaning up...

it was, up untill then, one of the best night of my life though.
    Wasn't there a pre-determined price that you all agreed on before taking them to your room?
    no i didnt encounter that.... i would generally meet girls in clubs and bring em home... at the end of the night id drive them home on my scooter (if u go u HAVE to get one, its the best way to travel the islands) and give em around €30. that is if she hasnt robbed me already.... and they normally did rob me. near the end of my stay i used to lock my wallet in the safe in the room and just leave €30 of bhatt in my jeans pocket, kinda testing them to see if they would take it. they all took the money when i was sleeping.... the sexy little robbing bitches.

Junior Poster

Went to sleep? Why didn't you kick them hos to the curb instead of inviting them to rob you.......lol.

sometimes it feels like shame...less than two shades away from kindness.

i had sex for hours and fell aslep. getting into a disagreement with a thai , tranny, streetwalker was pretty low down on my things to do list. they are generally pretty cool and they just want money so they can buy their hormones. like i said in prev post, i wud either drive em home and give em the money or lock the my wallet in the safe and put the money in my jeans. if the money wasnt in my jeans in the morning they walked home.

i fucking hate having to spell things out on this fuckin fourm for i.d.i.o.t.s.

no afraid not m77... i went wit mates of mine who dont know anything of my sexual tastes ... photos are evidence!

well not street action per se, but pretty hot nonetheless...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03ds_881.jpg 
Views:	21252 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	105059  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

I whish I had more pics of this topic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pict0144_1_213.jpg 
Views:	19744 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	109395   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc01276_178_180.jpg 
Views:	19745 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	109396  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.