Page 75 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085125 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mm2009
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Personally I hate Pattaya!
    Been there twice,had a ton of cash stolen out of my hotel while I was on their filthy beaches.

Everyone there is on the make from the hookers to the taxix to the cops.
    The reason why its so popular is everything is conveniently located on the "walking street",a Disney Main St. for adults....
    Pattaya also has more "bar beers" per capita then BKK.

Pattaya,due to it nefarious rep attracts many soccer goons,sex tourists,world class drunks,thieves and worse! This fact doesnt go unnoticed by the girls who work the streets and bars of Pattaya,where quick cons blackmails and getting slipped tranqs and the like are common place.
    My advice is stick w/ BKK for a few days,get your feet wet,see how the Thai operate and do business.If you feel like after a few days that you have Thailand figured out and your ready for the big leagues give Pattaya a day in court.It is a great place to get stupid blind hammered,pick up a girl,get into a fight or 2,get robbed....but hey you only live once
    Can't agree with all of you said about Pattaya , sure its a sex tourist city and has a lot of what you have descirbed, however I have never seen a fight there in half a dozen trips nor felt threaned or unsafe and is the Pattaya crowd any different than the punters who are at Nana or Soi Cowboy?
    Yes I agree Thailand is a fairly safe place to be,except for the Russian's head they found swinging from an overpass last week,its safe in comparison to say Brasil or St.Louis.

That being said however one needs to understand the dynamics of the Thai/Farang interaction.We have $$ and the Thai's want it,and will do what it takes to get those chips out your wallet.Thais are great people,and get outside of BKK,Pattaya,Phuket,Samui etc.. you will be hard pressed to find nicer folks,but in the above forementioned places the people are professional con artists.I've lived and worked here for over 4 years and have seen and heard it all.Bangkok has a ton of scams,from the jewlery shops,to the dual pricing(1 price for Thais and another for everyone else)to the street walkers and bargirls to the cops...but trust me BKK is the minor leagues compared to Pattaya.
    Nobody knows Pattaya unless you've been here before or know someone who has.Everybody knows BKK...the International airport is here and thats where most folks go.The foreigners who end up in Pattaya are the hardcore...they've graduated from BKK and are ready for more....and thats the spirit of my original post.

The best place to meet hot Thai TS's is at University. I was studying at a Rajabhat Institute in Ayutthaya for a year and was swimming in hotties.

5 Star Poster

ill just hire a cop as a minder

live with honour

Rookie Poster

wow lots of great info here, i am hoping to make the move over sometime soon, spent a bit of time in bkk, phuket, samui, krabi and chaiyaphum in 07, but unfortunatly it was a bit of a look and no touch situation. so this will be a good read before i venture back over

Rookie Poster

i think you learn pretty quick to be sharp, i learned the hard way by telling some yaba head to fuck off after him harrassing me all night to check out a pingpong show, saw him about 8 times in the night, my first night n BKK mind you. i had strayed off from my mate, wasted looking for some cool shit to take photos of, but really, theres nothing cool to take photos of around khao san road haha. he approached me in some alley way so i told him to fuck off, next thing i knew i had 5 little junkies laying in kicks to my thighs and groin trying to drop me on the ground, but i couldnt really feel it, i just stood my ground and didnt fight back, when they realised they couldnt put me on the ground they brought out those little battons and started cracking me over the head, took 2 hits to the forehead, then one jumped up over the top of my and smashed it over the back of my head, i instantly felt a bit dizzy, then something warm dripping down the back of my neck, so i figuired i had better get out of there before i took another one of those hits, and i just walked off muttering about how weak they were haha, but they managed to nab my camera filled with photos from japan and my passport..
    i walked to the end of the street and sat down in the gutter i was so concussed i didnt know how to get back to the room, then i had a gg take me to get a room and shower me off, then we made a hell of a mess of the bed, i feel sorry for the person who had to clean up the blood.
    8 stitches later, i learned my manners...
    sure it can be a very dangerous place, but if you use your head, and not be stupid, you wont end up getting it smashed in like i did... i still love it there!

Professional Poster

You sound pretty much like a dumbass....You cant take 5 little thai junkies?? Id have beaten there asses and taken there little sticks back to the states with me as souvenirs...

Seriously though...Its SUPER dumb to wander off by yourself wasted...You were begging to be shanked and left in an alley.

"but if you use your head, and not be stupid, you wont end up getting it smashed in like i did"

Indeed

Rookie Poster

magnificent thread.thank you for all the pictures.

Junior Poster

such a great thread and some beautiful ladies

Veteran Poster

New video for me and hopefully new to some of you also:
    http://xhamster.com/movies/178400/th...fe_part_1.html
    90 minute video

Oh cool, someone bumped this Thai thread up, time for me to share some of my fave Thai Ladyboy, she goes by either Kumseng or Tum. She could have been in the "Surgerized" thread, or the "Tattoo" thread, but thankfully this one rose again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kumseng3_147.jpg 
Views:	5891 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	259033   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kumseng2_770.jpg 
Views:	5869 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	259034   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kumseng1_169.jpg 
Views:	5860 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	259035