Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Re: Kim Jong Il is dead

the North Koreans kidnap Japanese citizens quite regularly

live with honour

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

.......ding dong the bitch is dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Senior Member Professional Poster irvin66's Avatar

Exclamation Re: Kim Jong Il is dead

그가 죽은, 새로운 드라이버를 생활! 바보 젠 장!

Harry hol schon mal den Wagen...

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    .......ding dong the bitch is dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There should be a hat that, if you put it on and it's too tight, you can't be President or Dear Retard Head or whatever this character demands to be called. Anyone with a head that big I wouldn't trust to run a goat meat cart in TJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    There should be a hat that, if you put it on and it's too tight, you can't be President or Dear Retard Head or whatever this character demands to be called. Anyone with a head that big I wouldn't trust to run a goat meat cart in TJ.
    North Korea is another Cuba, but with more unintelligent arrogance, stupidity, and rule with a violent iron fist. They are both communist societies with a family dictator. The main difference is, Cuba is all alone, and not really a threat to us anymore, and N.Korea actually takes orders from China. Those N.Koreans worry me.

A TGirl is very special.

North Korea is another Cuba, but with more unintelligent arrogance, stupidity, and rule with a violent iron fist. They are both communist societies with a family dictator. The main difference is, Cuba is all alone, and not really a threat to us anymore, and N.Korea actually takes orders from China. Those N.Koreans worry me.
    You worry in Pennsylvania or for Japan and South Korea? Seoul is a mortar throw away from the DMZ. I might worry if I lived there. I hope the Chinese and Russians are helpful.

You worry in Pennsylvania or for Japan and South Korea? Seoul is a mortar throw away from the DMZ. I might worry if I lived there. I hope the Chinese and Russians are helpful.
    I am not worried about the N.Koreans attacking us. They are not YET capable of that. I worry about who they will sell their nuclear technology to for the right price. With all of the terrorist organizations in the world today, we don't need even one of them getting the technology to make a dirty bomb, and setting them off in several big cities in the USA. N. Korea could attack us through a number of third parties, and we would have no proof of who to fight back.

Russia doesn't care. They have close relations with N. Korea. And China likes having a communist N. Korea between them and us. As long as N. Korea is communist and crazy, China feels comfortable. The USA would never attack N. Korea for fear of China getting into it. And N. Korea will never attack us in the south, because China would not tolorate them removing their buffer zone. But N. Korea could sell dirty bombs to a bunch of terrorists that are crazy enough to use them. THAT is the part that worries me.

A TGirl is very special.

Veteran Poster

You all know Run DMC was his inspiration to wear those Adiddas jumpsuits!

I am not worried about the N.Koreans attacking us. They are not YET capable of that. I worry about who they will sell their nuclear technology to for the right price. With all of the terrorist organizations in the world today, we don't need even one of them getting the technology to make a dirty bomb, and setting them off in several big cities in the USA. N. Korea could attack us through a number of third parties, and we would have no proof of who to fight back.

Russia doesn't care. They have close relations with N. Korea. And China likes having a communist N. Korea between them and us. As long as N. Korea is communist and crazy, China feels comfortable. The USA would never attack N. Korea for fear of China getting into it. And N. Korea will never attack us in the south, because China would not tolorate them removing their buffer zone. But N. Korea could sell dirty bombs to a bunch of terrorists that are crazy enough to use them. THAT is the part that worries me.
    I never understand this. Why does China consider North Korea an ally? WMD Technology, Counterfeit Money, and Aggravation are North Korea's largest exports. I'd think they'd be a bigger drain on them than Israel is on us. Friends usually do something for others and not just take. Is it the aggravation that China values in North Korea?

If I were a terrorist I would bring my checkbook and look for Boris Yeltsin type deals on WMD there. Where's Krazy Kim at?

I never understand this. Why does China consider North Korea an ally? WMD Technology, Counterfeit Money, and Aggravation are North Korea's largest exports. I'd think they'd be a bigger drain on them than Israel is on us. Friends usually do something for others and not just take. Is it the aggravation that China values in North Korea?

If I were a terrorist I would bring my checkbook and look for Boris Yeltsin type deals on WMD there. Where's Krazy Kim at?
    Dino, N. Korea is a buffer zone for China. No American backed nation borders China. The closest and only one is South Korea. If we invaded N. Korea, that would put us at China's doorstep, and they would not be happy. China would probably fight us back. China has always been the silent partners of N. Korea, and an open partner of the former North Vietnam for the same exact reason.

N. Korea is a thorn in China's ass, but China likes having them in between them and us. So China will never really do anything to weaken N. Korea. Your checkbook could not afford Boris. His price would be too high. But N.Korea would practically give it away if it would be used against the USA and our friends.

Last edited by Ineeda SM; 12-21-2011 at 06:15 AM.
    A TGirl is very special.