Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default The easy & advanced guide on How to get free TS ass

1ST Things first: THE MAJORITY OF TSs ARE NOT HOOKERS/WHORES

I like to use CRAIGSLIST. It works great...still the best, imo, but not the only site. But for this, it's based off of Craigslist: CASUAL ENCOUNTERS section AND the MISC ROMANCE section....(t4m, obviously)

1. Go to the store and get liquor...I like Vodka. Get some wine coolers...like those Smirnoff ICE and a few beers don't hurt.
    Get some Good but cheap wine...like Charles Shaw ( aka: 2 buck Chuck), 1 red and 1 white is fine. Most of your bases should be covered here.

2. Go find some Good weed. I live in Cali, so that's not hard to find here, but it shouldn't be hard for you either. Nothin serious...just get a couple of dime bags.

3. Some of you may not like this, but go get some Crystal Meth. Some refer to it as TINA...but some girls specifically ask for it by referring to PARTY & PLAY....that means they want Meth. A good amount, you can use 2 to 4 times is about $50. (Don't smoke it.....it's not for you, it's for the broads)

So now that you've got all of your tools, you're pretty much equipped to "go fishing".

--To be continued.

Default Re: The easy & advanced guide on How to get free TS ass

"3. Some of you may not like this, but go get some Crystal Meth. Some refer to it as TINA...but some girls specifically ask for it by referring to PARTY & PLAY....that means they want Meth. A good amount, you can use 2 to 4 times is about $50. (Don't smoke it.....it's not for you, it's for the broads)"

Great so when they overdose and die at your place you suddenly have a dead girl on your hands and get charged with murder, BRILLIANT!!!!

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    "3. Some of you may not like this, but go get some Crystal Meth. Some refer to it as TINA...but some girls specifically ask for it by referring to PARTY & PLAY....that means they want Meth. A good amount, you can use 2 to 4 times is about $50. (Don't smoke it.....it's not for you, it's for the broads)"

Great so when they overdose and die at your place you suddenly have a dead girl on your hands and get charged with murder, BRILLIANT!!!!
    She shouldn't die, even if she does the whole bag. $50 is not a lot of meth.

Another way to get free ass- TS or GG, or even guys if that's your thing- got to a club, be attractive, witty and charming, and hit it off with someone. The club has vodka, nobody has to touch a wine cooler, Smirnoff Ice or $2 Chuck, and no drugs involved (unless you pick up some coke at the club. I would.)

If you can't be attractive, witty and charming try being funny. Or have a huge cock and concentrate on the size queens.

There is an alternative, in one part, and also free.

Best of luck with the dead pro in your living room, Bulldog!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post

Girls that ask for that shit, they've been around the block.....

They're not gonna die.

But if you really worried for whatever reason, then it's simple....

Don't Host.
    like...hello.

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

LOL, you are saying in other words, trans-girls look for guys in craigslist? and that they drink, smoke weed and do meth? come on, sound like you are talking about "trannies". LOL
    Ok serious, not all do those things, and I have a better way to meet the girl of your dreams. Take them out on a date without expecting sex, be a gentleman, respect them, admire them and be funny as well as down to earth, and you will have better luck. And one last thing, be clean and smell good and change those dirty sneakers.

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaLover View Post
    LOL, you are saying in other words, trans-girls look for guys in craigslist? and that they drink, smoke weed and do meth? come on, sound like you are talking about "trannies". LOL
    Ok serious, not all do those things, and I have a better way to meet the girl of your dreams. Take them out on a date without expecting sex, be a gentleman, respect them, admire them and be funny as well as down to earth, and you will have better luck. And one last thing, be clean and smell good and change those dirty sneakers.
    Thank you!

And Natasha, I'll come to Vegas, we'll get hitched, and I promise to buy new shoes every day, for both of us if that's your thing!

tv/cd love some craigslist

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MdR Dave View Post
    Thank you!

And Natasha, I'll come to Vegas, we'll get hitched, and I promise to buy new shoes every day, for both of us if that's your thing!
    mmm you said it! sure I know some nice shoe stores at the Venetian.

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

This thread isn't closed yet???

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    tv/cd love some craigslist
    Craig can keep the TVs/CDs

the best girls love the clubs. Go (at least semi-) public with that $hit!