Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Default Re: The easy & advanced guide on How to get free TS ass

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX View Post
    She's a fucked up person.....simple as that.

Fortunately, hardly anyone's gonna actually get HIV from her.....not unless she's the one fucking them in the butt and dropping loads off into them.

You need cuts or abrasions to get HIV into your system, and usually, you get that/those in your butt.

But yeah....your friend is a fucked up person for trying, even though unsuccessfully.
    Actually, you don't need abrasions, cuts or micro-tears to get HIV. That's 25 year old information. The reason anal sex is such a good port of entry, if you will, for the virus is because the purpose of the colon is absorb water and nutrients -- it's a very spongy tissue. The cells of the virus are smaller than the cells of nutrients -- it's like a human walking through the open gates of a castle. Being the top is less risky than bottom but is still a somewhat high risk. Oral sex is a much lower risk, but a risk nonetheless.

Re: Crystal. I see it, hear of it, whatever -- I stay away. Yes, I think it's possible to use it recreationally and not get hooked, but it is a very addictive substance and I lost a real good friend to it, so, I keep it at a safe distance.

Weed isn't for me, but I like the smell. A little wine, cognac, good beer - fine, but not enough to cause staff failure.

And as for CL -- I've met a couple of nice girls with CL, but not so much recently. Actually met a few nice girls at a club I went to with a gg friend. (I guess i seemed less a of troll with her along.)

All that said, the one part of the thread that I find mildly bothersome is that it's up to me, the guy, to find out what the girl wants. I tend to reject that, the ladies need to address want I want and like as well, or we just ain't gonna hit it off.

Silver Poster

So have you been with a TS yet, FreddieGomez?
    i'd rather leave my sex life personal.

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MatiasTz View Post

All that said, the one part of the thread that I find mildly bothersome is that it's up to me, the guy, to find out what the girl wants. I tend to reject that, the ladies need to address want I want and like as well, or we just ain't gonna hit it off.

This topic is regarding sex though....not long term friendship.

Not that friendship can't, won't, or shouldn't happen.....but in terms of this post, it's not even really on the list.

Friendship isn't covered by this courses curriculum.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    Freddie are u hung ,show me ur gun hahahahaah

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    Np brah.

You always were kinda scarry, anyways.

Senior Member Professional Poster

About the HIV thing, I think it's fairly dangerous/pointless information to suggest any difference in risk between cut or uncut guys. Nobody is both, and to give people the impression they're safer with a circumcision is not that cool when everyone should be covering up for random encounters.

Anyway, let's hear part 2 of your golden fishing instructions? I can't say I'm going to follow your guide, but I am curious about what comes after the drugs... lol

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    About the HIV thing, I think it's fairly dangerous/pointless information to suggest any difference in risk between cut or uncut guys. Nobody is both, and to give people the impression they're safer with a circumcision is not that cool when everyone should be covering up for random encounters.

Anyway, let's hear part 2 of your golden fishing instructions? I can't say I'm going to follow your guide, but I am curious about what comes after the drugs... lol
    I agree with loveboof, it sounds like a conspiracy to make money out of circumcision doctors... If I had a son I wouldn't circumcise him...

What comes after drugs, is she's high and effed up lifeless while you pound her while she sings the abc's

Silver Poster

We're not doing dirty uncircumcised dicks today. If you and Evon are so that interested, you can visit one of my old topics.
    ( http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=29366 )

As far as part 2, or chapter 2, rather, I would very much like to move on to it, but I'm not satisfied or sure that all of my "short bus" students got the concept of chapter 1 yet. You for instance don't quite get that they don't always want drugs.....many times, actually most times, they don't even want any of your "toolkit accessories". But needless to say, when or if any of them do, you have them ready. Personally though, I pretty much always bring liquor, just cause I like to have a drink or 2.

Senior Member Professional Poster

We're not doing dirty uncircumcised dicks today. If you and Evon are so that interested, you can visit one of my old topics.
    ( http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=29366 )

As far as part 2, or chapter 2, rather, I would very much like to move on to it, but I'm not satisfied or sure that all of my "short bus" students got the concept of chapter 1 yet. You for instance don't quite get that they don't always want drugs.....many times, actually most times, they don't even want any of your "toolkit accessories". But needless to say, when or if any of them do, you have them ready. Personally though, I pretty much always bring liquor, just cause I like to have a drink or 2.
    No I fully understand the purpose of the drugs - they're so you have them if that's what she's up for.

Personally if I was going to invite someone round, I would always make sure I had some booze in - so it's not too much of a stretch to wrap my head round what you're suggesting!

That one sentence you used to insult 'dirty uncircumcised dicks', could have been equally put to use by simply agreeing that anyone having sex with random people should be using protection. Instead you decided to make yourself look like a bit of a tosser. Good work.

Silver Poster

No I fully understand the purpose of the drugs - they're so you have them if that's what she's up for.

Personally if I was going to invite someone round, I would always make sure I had some booze in - so it's not too much of a stretch to wrap my head round what you're suggesting!

That one sentence you used to insult 'dirty uncircumcised dicks', could have been equally put to use by simply agreeing that anyone having sex with random people should be using protection. Instead you decided to make yourself look like a bit of a tosser. Good work.

Go to the old topic bro.

Vent your frustrations there.

It's not Dirty cock philistine day.....that's for another day.