Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster MyersJ85's Avatar

Default Is it to much to ask..

For a girl who will let her man watch football and keep her mouth shut during the game?? Or atleast not talk about retarted shit while I'm watching.. Why the hell do yall wait until right during the middle of the game to want to talk about feelings and bull shit!!!??

Silver Poster

Default Re: Is it to much to ask..

I whole heartedly agree.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I saw a commercial on TV where 2 women were competitively bragging about how much football they make their boyfriends miss. She won't be happy until you know as much about figure skating as she does.

What sucks is that we can't cut her off from dick like she can with pussy.. Hell if I make a sound during that project runway bullshit I wont see the puss for about a week..

Quote Originally Posted by MyersJ85 View Post
    What sucks is that we can't cut her off from dick like she can with pussy.. Hell if I make a sound during that project runway bullshit I wont see the puss for about a week..
    Bullshit you can't. If you deliver the goods she will want it just as much. I've had girls suck me off while I watch wrestling. Stay strong and don't fall for it. Keep her away from your computer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Bullshit you can't. If you deliver the goods she will want it just as much. I've had girls suck me off while I watch wrestling. Stay strong and don't fall for it. Keep her away from your computer too.
    Oh trust me it's not the fact that she don't want it as much as I do.. It's just that I don't have the will power to keep her off of it.. And we have an open relationship so I aint really worried about her seein my computer.. Touche on the Wrestling blow job tho..

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

For a girl who will let her man watch football and keep her mouth shut during the game?? Or atleast not talk about retarted shit while I'm watching.. Why the hell do yall wait until right during the middle of the game to want to talk about feelings and bull shit!!!??
    No, Get a Dog. LOL

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaLover View Post
    No, Get a Dog. LOL
    Got a dog.. And he lays right beside me during the games and does not make a sound.. I need to get her ass a cat or something so she can take her ass to another room during the game and tell all her bullshit to the cat instead of me..

Oh trust me it's not the fact that she don't want it as much as I do.. It's just that I don't have the will power to keep her off of it.. And we have an open relationship so I aint really worried about her seein my computer.. Touche on the Wrestling blow job tho..
    Ever see the movie Schramm? It's German. He had a unique way of controlling his sex drive. Again, we're talking Germans here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I saw a commercial on TV where 2 women were competitively bragging about how much football they make their boyfriends miss. She won't be happy until you know as much about figure skating as she does.
    I've learned to play the "glass is half full" card on the figure skating. After all, you get to see some great legs on the girls and some guys that would make damn good waiters. Could be worse....

Looking for an exciting, recession-proof career opportunity??
    click here