Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: a note about reality

Quote Originally Posted by rasta View Post
    in general Im pretty disapointed with the state of the world.. the environment is really fu--ed up.. and nobody seems to care.. there was a time when you could drink water / without buying it.. even if your tapwater is clean it is full of pharmaceutacals.. this is not ok..
    but beyond that.

there is such a struggle for peoples souls to be happy and free.. here is the trans website.. and it is full of self doubt self loathing gay bashing etc.. not always.. but it is here... i just think..
    we are souls.. i do not believe that we are male or female.. we are subject to the random chemicals that our body creates.. the soul just adapts to it.. its stressful to be alive.. thats where anger comes from.. the soul wrestling with the body..

let us be happy and free souls.. let us be free of judgement.. let us defend self expression.. let us live...

FORWARD OUT OF BABYLON>> !
    It's difficult to be optimistic.
    But we can certainly fix/correct the environment. But there are powerful interests that won't let this happen. For obvious reasons.
    I mean, if people are guided by the principle of greed, that nothing matters but them, well, we're in trouble.
    If people have no concern for future generations, well, we're in trouble. (The most blatant problem with respect to the environment is our consumerist culture.
    American corporations spend $400 billion on advertising. For us to consume more and more stuff. When politicians speak about economic growth they simply mean: more stuff.
    What consumerism and stuff mean is: converting the living into the dead. Chopping down trees to build stuff. Killing animals in our horrid industrial food system. Again, converting the living into the dead. Charming, eh??? ha ha!
    And here is a startling somber stat: we've got 125,000 cellular phone towers in America that kill upwards of 27 million migratory songbirds every year. (And, too, we're taught to control and essentially destroy the natural world. People know more about Lindsay Lohan than they do about dolphins, seals, caterpillars, the flowers outside their home....)
    Noam Chomsky was asked what human society would look like in 500 years. He laughed. And said, well, there won't be many of us around, if any.
    So, we need to start caring about one another.... But the culture drives that out of us. Ya know, you aren't supposed to care about anyone. If that message/propaganda persists, well, we're in trouble.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I leave a Helluva carbon footprint every time I drop a deuce. I'll sodomize this fucking rock even if I don't multiply creating more half-Dinos.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Anybody breaching my territory is eaten.
    I think this is tshirt ready.

Quote Originally Posted by MdR Dave View Post
    I think this is tshirt ready.
    Gotta have a picture of a giant pot with people in it kicking back next to the carrots and potatoes.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Gotta have a picture of a giant pot with people in it kicking back next to the carrots and potatoes.
    And onions, with a loaf of black bread on the side (shout out to the Cossacks in the house!)

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Human existence is pointless. Some of us like to think that we are meant for more but we are really just fertilizer waiting to happen, wasting time collecting useless stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MdR Dave View Post
    And onions, with a loaf of black bread on the side (shout out to the Cossacks in the house!)
    No stealing of any of my grandmother's recipes. She cooked a Kosher meal even though she was Russian Orthodox although the livestock was slaughtered with a dull but heavy weapon.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    Human existence is pointless. Some of us like to think that we are meant for more but we are really just fertilizer waiting to happen, wasting time collecting useless stuff.
    I'm gonna go ahead and co-sign that too. It's really all a game, people, so try to make the best of it. Love, laugh, be happy, and put away petty jealousies, alliances, and the exaltation of material things. You'll be better off for it.

I used this clip last week, but it applies here too.

~BB~

Hottie in progress :P Rookie Poster KarinaGiselle's Avatar

Anybody breaching my territory is eaten though.
    And if I breach in?

My Twitter: @TSKarinaGiselle Follow me! You know you want to

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    dude?its christmas cheer up lol

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH