Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Damn, all this talk about Jade's nose. Well, I will say that it looks great. Not just on the fact that it's smaller and what not but because it looks natural. If you never saw the before pictures you would never know that was a nose that had been worked on.

The racial issue is a wash because Jade did not have the doctor give her a white looking nose. The most negroid of features of the nose (the tip and the nostrils) are still full and round and very much Black. What was done was more on the bridge. I guess Jade had a small bump on her nose that you really don't find as much in Blacks.

Hey, trust me, I think a lot of girls fuck thier faces up with bad procedures. I try my best to get girls to avoid silicine in thier cheek areas. Not that it is so bad, I've seen some great jobs but I have also seen some really scary ones.

The nose is becoming the new thing now that so many girls have found out how cheap they can get em done. And I do not like to see some fine sista walking around with a nose that looks like it shouldn't be on thier face.

But Jade, you looked good before and better now.

Junior Poster

YES SIS YOU DO LOOK GREAT

P.S .YOU NO THOU ITS ALWAYS ONE HATER OUT THE BUNCH U GOTTA JUST PLUCK OFF THOU ....

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Rookie Poster

"shakin my head"

yeah, off course imma a hater. some of you all amaze me, there is no reasoning sometimes.

Veteran Poster

Nah, my man ain't a hater in the least bit. I just think that many people are hyper sensitive to the idea of a person changing something with themselves. It goes from plastuc surgery to hair weaves to colore contacts.

Especially when it comes to Black people. If we change any kind of thing about ourselves that can be see as trying to look Eurpean is a sensitive spot for some of us. But I think my many was overly sensitive. His heart was in the right place.

I feel him, in a way, I wouldn't want to see Jade trying to erase the beautiful Blalck features that she pocesses. But I don't think her rhinoplasy is a case of that. Every sista that gets work done on her nose is not tryin to look white just like not every sista with straightened hair or lightened is ashamed of her Blackness and trying to look white. Some of our people are really quick to jump to those assumptions and conclusions falsely.

When white girls do it no one makes any kind of racial connection to it. Uf she gets her lips pumped up no one says she is ashamed of her whiteness or her European ancestry. She just wants fuller lips.

I blame Micheal Jackson. I blame those in our past who bleached thier skin and straigtened thier hair to be less Black.

But it does strike me as funny that anyone who is a t girl admirer would down a t girl changing something about herself. Had she not changed things about herself and stayed a boy he probably wouldn't have much concern for you at all. He had issue with the nose but didn't say shit about them big titties and juicy ass that she had done. Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

It's all love.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexxxyJade
    www.sexxxyjade.com
    damn you're sexy baby!

Professional Poster

Damn you stupid, fucktard..

Feb to May.....way to thread necromancy.....

Drock says YAY!! He's got mail!!!

Professional Poster

Jade, the adjective "sexy" falls short of describing how goregous you are. And I loved your performance in Rogue Adventures 29.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Damn you stupid, fucktard..

Feb to May.....way to thread necromancy.....

Drock says YAY!! He's got mail!!!
    Don't fuck with me boy!

Gold Poster

To me, Jade's new nose looks great, but she looked good before with her old one too. You know a girl is hot when she looks good in either the "before" or "after" look.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein