Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: RIP Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassCat View Post
    These retorts are hilarious. It doesn't matter how many times you're busted for sidestepping substance to engage in character assassination, you just keep it up. Which of course signals your own lack of substance. Your insults sound like they come from a list that you apply randomly because they don't fit the situation. You get called on your bullshit and you lash out, because you know you don't have a leg to stand on.

So you admit you oppose honest speech and telling the truth about public figures.

You're the one who made this about Greenwald.

Talk about a predictable partisan hack, Ben has already provided links to pieces by people who actually knew the man but you post a bit by someone from the W. administration who met Hitchens a handful of times, didn't know him and had nothing interesting to say about him. Like Thom said, I don't know how you're not embarrassed by your posts.

I must have missed this....You're doing comedy now too...in additional to writing political commentary for your high school newspaper ?

But I must tell you....it's not humor if you don't intend it to be funny....and in your case you try to be serious, as in the case of you single handedly deconstructing Gretchen Morgenstern's book, when no one else has been able to. Have you had your rebuttals published by the NY Times yet? What an useful idiot.
    Since you're too dense to get it the first or second time....let's try one more time ...This was a thread about Hitchens...and what members of HA thought of him, and his positions, his writings and his thoughts...what Glen Greenwald thinks about him is not close to being relevent. If I want to know what Greensward thinks...I'll read some far left blog, or tune into the Political Boards to read you parrot the same thing .
    But in the spirit of the season...............I do have a heart, so here's my stocking stuffer to you, and about you.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: RIP Christopher Hitchens

god knows why the western nations want any thing to do with people from 13th century countries except oil

live with honour