Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Default video blog about estrogen diet

Diet

Last edited by EvonRose; 02-12-2012 at 04:49 AM.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: video blog about estrogen diet

I find this interesting, but for most of us on a steady HRT regimen would it have that much of an impact? I feel the healthy eating habits have as much impact on the regulation of your E- levels as how much estrogen you intake. It is also a must to have your testosterone suppressed enough for any estrogen natural or synthetic to provide impact.
    I have lost over 43lbs over the last 13 months on a 1500 calorie diet, I plan on adding some more fresh fruits and veggies and trying to cut down to 1200 calories to get my weight down to 186 within the next yr. Kepping my fingers crossed it will finally help me get rid of the stage 2 Hypertension that has dogged me for over the last 11yrs.
    Keep up the bloging Evon it's good to see someone who wants to weigh in on health issues.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

With full determination and most of us women are, you will get there I know it!!! Health first! Your beautiful and your health goal will just make you even better!

I have been on a steady regimen since 12 and trust me I saw a difference in my body changes, also I notices my skin got softer and hair got thicker and longer, I try to not take supplements I try to get my nutrition from my food, but I do take iron, because I am vegeterian... but you can get iron from plant sources as well!

Last edited by EvonRose; 12-28-2011 at 04:49 AM.

Rookie Poster

Wow. Evon, Megan Fox's much prettier cousin!

ts4me

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

I have to confess, I look at the video but could not concentrate on the topic, I was too distracted appreciating your beauty.
    I think you were talking about hormones, I do think lots of girls want to accomplish too much in short amounts of time and thats not good at all. Changes takes time and lots of work to keep a regimen. It took me like two years and 2 more years for full development, of course I am not finish, but at least half way there.

Hope you are well hun! Talk to you soon!

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Senior Member Professional Poster irvin66's Avatar

Wink Re: video blog about estrogen diet

Oh My God!!!!!! You are so beautiful that it's hard to believe that you are not a genetic woman!!!!!! You are more beautiful than most women!!!!!

Harry hol schon mal den Wagen...

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irvin66 View Post
    Oh My God!!!!!! You are so beautiful that it's hard to believe that you are not a genetic woman!!!!!! You are more beautiful than most women!!!!!
    ya i agree Evonrose is without a doubt the most beautifull chick ive ever seen posting on H.A. by far.i wouldnt be able to tell shes got a dick and thats sayin something.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Rookie Poster

+1 for the Tofu love ! I went vegan a few months ago, and It's always fun trying to get people to get over Tofu stigmas. Then I bring in something like Vegan lasagna to work and they are like omg what is this magic I'm eating!

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    With full determination and most of us women are, you will get there I know it!!! Health first! Your beautiful and your health goal will just make you even better!
    Aww Thank you Evon Weight has always been an issue with me.
    I was 5ft 7in 163lbs by the time I was 11yrs old, and have been heavy ever since. I am finally starting to gain control of it now after I passed out last year due to hypertension issues. Hopefully I will reach my goal without falling off the wagon. My biggest weakness is beef, but I am trying to slowly phase down to a serving a week.

I just started a Vegetarian diet and I feel better than ever. Great post Evon! It is amazing what you can substitute for meat and still enjoy a great meal.