Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	legacy_bungle_221.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	37391  

Rookie Poster

Ok, I read through SOME of the stuff you posted. I have no ability to read through and refute every twist and turn on whatever marginal factual basis each little paragraph off ers.

I never knew that assertions lacking factual foundation qualified as proof of anything.

It really ought not be that difficult to prove that tens of thousands were illegally denied their right to vote in a presidential election. Yet there is no class action lawsuit(despite very deep government pockets), no media coverage of the issue(despite members of the media voting for John Kerry to the tune of 90%), and no factual investigation by civil rights groups(despite the fact that this issue would be a HUGE winner for them if it could be proven).

What you do have is unsubstantiated claims that the election was rigged. What you do have is both Janet Reno and NAACP stating that they could find no evidence that people were illegally denied the right to vote in 2000. What you do have is logic telling you that this would be a huge story were it true. What you do have is private organizations going in and counting the votes AFTER THE ELECTION AND RECOUNTS and stating that the counts were accurate.

I gotta add one more thing regarding the votefraud.org page. They make the assertion that owners of one of the computer systems for voting have bribed politicians and so forth. Factual evidence would be sooooooooo easy to present to me. Simply list court case numbers, articles citing investigations, and the results of those investigations. In the absence of such SIMPLE evidence, I have no choice but to discard the writings as those of some loon with a vendetta. IOW, I do not believe in the boogeyman simply because someone tells me the boogeyman is real.

In fact, the people who put forth this type of thing lack factual evidence. Therefore they must "imagine" a widespread conspiracy where assertions back up more assertions, rather than evidence.

Speck, provide a link, please? I couldn't find anything via Google to support your contentions.

Katts like to be teased with string, not facts

thanks

FK

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

they dumped ballots from '00 in the garbage across the street from my house in Miami. They polls were at an elementary school across the street from where they dumped them. Found a lotta ballots uncounted in church's too..

too much french fries, not enough shakes...