Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

shemalejunky - I would also suggest visiting on Wednesday & Thursday (the nights I missed). As I understand it, they have dancers on those nights. Make sure you buy Carla and Suzie (bartendresses) a few drinks.

Perverted Monk - the reason for my screw-up with the tall Latina chick didn't have to do with a sexual nature. I'm really too embarrased to explain further. But, aside from that, the sex was very very good and dark. I'm not nearly as tall as she, so it was all too exciting for me to have this hot chick on top of me, and seducing me the way she did. I think I will always have that vision of her pretty face and passion etched in my brain. In a way, I felt utterly helpless and exposed - but she really watched out after me.

SIS

Junior Poster

Let's do an inventory!

San Francisco gave us The Beat Generation, The Grateful Dead, the counter culture revolution and plus, Berkley is right there.

LA gave us.....well, smog!

I've never understood the world's fascination with LA. It's so plastic and soft. True, there are beautiful women in LA, but don't pass up a trip to San Francisco just for looks.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Los Angeles or San Francisco???

Sounds like someone was not ready to "ROLL" that night!! LOL

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: Los Angeles or San Francisco???

Quote Originally Posted by Jhellis978 View Post
    Let's do an inventory!

San Francisco gave us The Beat Generation, The Grateful Dead, the counter culture revolution and plus, Berkley is right there.

LA gave us.....well, smog!

I've never understood the world's fascination with LA. It's so plastic and soft. True, there are beautiful women in LA, but don't pass up a trip to San Francisco just for looks.
    Slayer came from here.

Last edited by Dino Velvet; 02-18-2013 at 08:27 PM.