Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Default Re: Girls, what do guys do that turns you off?

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    No durian actually is digested by the body and the kind of smell it has does not excrete from your body which is odd, because asparagus does.... Your pee ewww!!!
    oh but it does! When I was in Malaysia it was banned at all the better hotels and even hostels precisely because they don't want their beds to stink from Durian excreted through the pores.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SammiValentine View Post
    try masturbating with half cooked gammon strapped to the palms of your hands.

make sure it is not overdone!
    If that's English Food I'd rather wrap a cactus around my wiener and spank it with that. I'd rather have you give me a GFE/PSE BBBJTCIM.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    oh but it does! When I was in Malaysia it was banned at all the better hotels and even hostels precisely because they don't want their beds to stink from Durian excreted through the pores.
    well damn they ate too much! Actually the scent of durian isn't bad smelling... It just off putting to some, but some actually think it smells good... just like the taste some like it some hate it.

Growing up I was taught some are genetically meant to like it and some not...

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

I would rather starve for a bit than to touch gross dead animals... Omg somebody hug me...
    I can respect that- I used to be a vegetarian during my hippy days. I really tried to eat lower down the food cycle. Had my fill of PB and banana, tofu prepared every way possible, and too many "kind veggie burritos" to count.

Didn't satisfy me, though. I'm a hunter, not a gatherer.

But I do limit my beef consumption, never eat pork, and eat as many nuts (almonds, walnuts, pistachios are my favorites) as I can to supplement my protein intake.

well damn they ate too much! Actually the scent of durian isn't bad smelling... It just off putting to some, but some actually think it smells good... just like the taste some like it some hate it.

Growing up I was taught some are genetically meant to like it and some not...
    One of my more interesting travel stories involved Durian, an isolated cabin in the highlands outside KL, and a dodgy group of people

When I tried I tried it all I could think of was 'this is what milk and onions blended together would taste like'! From what I saw Malaysians seemed to have a spiritual relationship with Durian. Didn't notice the same in Indonesia though........

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    If that's English Food I'd rather wrap a cactus around my wiener and spank it with that. I'd rather have you give me a GFE/PSE BBBJTCIM.

I'm scared to ask what all that mean.....

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    One of my more interesting travel stories involved Durian, an isolated cabin in the highlands outside KL, and a dodgy group of people

When I tried I tried it all I could think of was 'this is what milk and onions blended together would taste like'! From what I saw Malaysians seemed to have a spiritual relationship with Durian. Didn't notice the same in Indonesia though........
    I used to date an Indonesian ggirl her fam loved it kept saying its like the fruit of god i replied i believe in god but that shit is nasty!

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by MdR Dave View Post
    I can respect that- I used to be a vegetarian during my hippy days. I really tried to eat lower down the food cycle. Had my fill of PB and banana, tofu prepared every way possible, and too many "kind veggie burritos" to count.

Didn't satisfy me, though. I'm a hunter, not a gatherer.

But I do limit my beef consumption, never eat pork, and eat as many nuts (almonds, walnuts, pistachios are my favorites) as I can to supplement my protein intake.
    I absolutely love my pbj and bananas!!!! i am a hippy tough that's the thing... so i love this lifestyle.

But FYI i shower and i shave! so not that kind of hippie!

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    I used to date an Indonesian ggirl her fam loved it kept saying its like the fruit of god i replied i believe in god but that shit is nasty!
    You guys are so funny, i have not had durian since i was 4... But i remember liking it...

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    I can believe just didn't notice it when I was there....bringing this up gives me the itch for Bali!