View Poll Results: Do you want to see a picture of yourdaddy?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

9 45.00%
  • No. I'm scared to.

11 55.00%
    Veteran Poster

About 10 years ago, you could have seen my butt on a Wrangler jeans commercial. I've been priccipal on 2 national spots, but I damn sure ain't going to post my photo on the world wide web. I guess I'm just not ready to come out of the closet yet. Tell you what though, I could get some damn good write ups from the gurls at the first two Edelweiss locations. I will consider posting a picture if Ariana promises never again to scare us with any of her photos.

Gold Poster

People take up for a son of a bitch like yourdaddy and plays his i'll argue games knowing good damn well thats his purpose to argue for the sake of fucking arguing. If you said you like apples he would say oranges are better without a good reason or by simple saying im a redneck what did you expect now lets argue. This isn't a take up for arianna post i just dislike that vile piece of garbage.

Platinum Poster

Ari, put your avatar back up...I suspect that soon this loser's self loathing will cause him to rise to new heights of hatred and bigotry, and he will get his wish and be banned.

And the redneck Ala troll will no longer be on the HA menu, due to lack of any interest whatsoever...

geekmeat was less offensive and at least possessed some semblance of rational thought, occasionally...

We don't need a pic from him, this will do-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	loser_120.jpg 
Views:	3574 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	37195  

Platinum Poster

yourdaddy
    B A N N E D !

BRAVO MODS!!!

Platinum Poster

Soon to be appearing at a Ruby Tuesday's near you!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Ari, put your avatar back up...I suspect that soon this loser's self loathing will cause him to rise to new heights of hatred and bigotry, and he will get his wish and be banned.

And the redneck Ala troll will no longer be on the HA menu, due to lack of any interest whatsoever...

geekmeat was less offensive and at least possessed some semblance of rational thought, occasionally...

We don't need a pic from him, this will do-

FRANKS AND BEANS!!!!!!!!

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!