Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan's Playboy Spread

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    To the ones screaming airbrush/photoshop - here is Lindsay before her photoshoot
    LiLo has it all. She's beautiful. Talented. (Provided she can excise/eliminate the personal demons that plague her and concentrate on her acting.) Even her teeth are exceptional now. And she got a million bucks from Hef and company. Lucky her, eh???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lindsay-lohan-shows-off-her-new-teeth.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	439166   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lindsay-smile.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	439167  

Kim K's a total a-hole, but she's way hotter! Lindsey was definitely at her hottest around Mean Girls. Especially this scene on SNL with LL as Hermoine! Instant hard-on!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	439170  

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rocklob View Post
    Kim K's a total a-hole, but she's way hotter! Lindsey was definitely at her hottest around Mean Girls. Especially this scene on SNL with LL as Hermoine! Instant hard-on!
    Completely agree on all points.

Louis

Professional Poster

Now she is Playboy material.
    Really? Someone who has Playboy Playmate tagged on every photo is Playboy material?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy W View Post
    Now she is Playboy material.
    Really? Someone who has Playboy Playmate tagged on every photo is Playboy material?
    So-called Playboy material is subjective.
    She could have the face and body. Who knows. Curious to hear what Hugh Hefner thinks. I mean, he thinks Marilyn Monroe is by all accounts one of the most beautiful women that ever lived. Would Lindsay Lohan be in that, well, category???

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    So-called Playboy material is subjective.
    She could have the face and body. Who knows. Curious to hear what Hugh Hefner thinks. I mean, he thinks Marilyn Monroe is by all accounts one of the most beautiful women that ever lived. Would Lindsay Lohan be in that, well, category???
    Hefner doesn't care who Lindsay is or anything about her. Playboy has been losing money for years, and he saw a gimmic to sell magazines. Lindsay has killed her career so she did it for the cash. The deal was in both their interest.

Marilyn Monroe was a true beauty in her own right. She was a very smart girl despite her dumb blond portrayals. Many who knew her said she was a genuine, and very kind person. Lindsay is a kid actress that fucked herself over with her own stupidity. And she thinks it's all cool.

Lindsay is NOT playboy material. Back in the day of Playboy's greatness, Hefner would have never put someone like lindsay in his publication. Penthouse would have used her. They photograph anything that walked in the door. But Playboy's distinction was that the girls were tastful and classier. They were chosen from hundreds by class, style, beauty, and of course sexy appeal by a classier demographic. But today, Hefner just needs the money and to spread his brand around. Lindsay is a wild child bad girl with tit's and ass. Put them together, and it spells big money.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    To the ones screaming airbrush/photoshop - here is Lindsay before her photoshoot
    She looks worse in that pic than in the actual photoshoot. I stand by my statement of alterations.

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser1one View Post
    She looks worse in that pic than in the actual photoshoot. I stand by my statement of alterations.
    Your just a hater - the press hate her relentless and people follow

It's disgusting..

She is a pretty girl..and if she wasn't Lindsay Lohan a majority would agree!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

I'm not a hater. At least of the old LiLo.

People dislike her because how she is now. Drugs, excessive partying, not taking care of herself, jail shenanigans. Anybody else would already BE in jail. Because she's hollywood, she's getting off scott free essentially. 2 more visits to the morgue and she's done with her court appointed rehab. Then she'll be back at it again in time. At this rate, she's going to kill someone one day. Probably herself. Maybe a whole family while driving drunk. Who knows.

If she was some other girl and I saw how she looked before the drugs/partying I'd say the exact same thing. Her being Lindsey Lohan has nothing to do with it.

The only thing I dislike about the unphotoshopped pic is her knees. That and the wig. But if I compare it to how LiLo used to look, I dislike the pic altogether.

It's like comparing Michael Jackson from when he was black, to how he became "white".

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser1one View Post
    I'm not a hater. At least of the old LiLo.

People dislike her because how she is now. Drugs, excessive partying, not taking care of herself, jail shenanigans. Anybody else would already BE in jail. Because she's hollywood, she's getting off scott free essentially. 2 more visits to the morgue and she's done with her court appointed rehab. Then she'll be back at it again in time. At this rate, she's going to kill someone one day. Probably herself. Maybe a whole family while driving drunk. Who knows.

If she was some other girl and I saw how she looked before the drugs/partying I'd say the exact same thing. Her being Lindsey Lohan has nothing to do with it.

The only thing I dislike about the unphotoshopped pic is her knees. That and the wig. But if I compare it to how LiLo used to look, I dislike the pic altogether.

It's like comparing Michael Jackson from when he was black, to how he became "white".
    She was 16 then and now she is 25 - she's a woman now

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com