Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default GG's suck in bed....

The problem with dating one TS girl is that all the other pieces of ass you get after that kind of sort of suck!

God i' seeing this girl...cute, skinny, educated, has a job bla bla bla...says she want's to go slow...ok....date 8 she gives me a BJ...WORST FUCKING BJ EVER!

I mean really!
    I may just have to only date TS girls from now on if i'm to be happy

"How you doin!"

Banned for being a cunt & multiple usernames Junior Poster justafreak's Avatar

Default Re: GG's suck in bed....

I love pussy and will never give it up. IMO just fucking trannies sounds kinda gay.

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

I love women socially, and appreciate an uninhibited bad girl. Genetic females in my opinion, are often on sub conscious auto pilot in some weird formula to manipulate physical security and pregnancy in exchange for the key to the gate. Over simplified? Perhaps. But there is a mystery there no one understands. My 2 cents.

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years, and then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield

Junior Poster
    Does it really matter? U wanna visit? Lol

You can't judge an ocean on a few bad fish. Women are so unique, each and everyone of them. You can't make such a general statement whe it comes to women. I've had my share of women and can't come close to complaining on the action, technique, hygiene, or otherwise. Women are beautiful yet complicated creatures. Luckily for me I've never had a stinky one! Women are Amazing, and I'll never write them off. even if I had a few bad experiences I'd just continue on my way.

Senior Member Junior Poster msharrow's Avatar

well many of them are insecure and simply not so adventurous-I like Anal-its so taboo with a GG and I love the beautiful TS i have met over the years, TS ( with one or two exceptions) give the best head !

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    The problem with dating one TS girl is that all the other pieces of ass you get after that kind of sort of suck!

God i' seeing this girl...cute, skinny, educated, has a job bla bla bla...says she want's to go slow...ok....date 8 she gives me a BJ...WORST FUCKING BJ EVER!

I mean really!
    I may just have to only date TS girls from now on if i'm to be happy
    roflmfao,doesnt that just frost your ass,maybe you should give her a lesson and show her how its done lol bet shed love that lol.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    roflmfao,doesnt that just frost your ass,maybe you should give her a lesson and show her how its done lol bet shed love that lol.
    Haha! "show her how its done"

Men, women and tgirls all got ups and downs too them, communication is the key to great sex, everyone is different and what you might like, your neighbour might not.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Best blow job I ever had was the girl I lost my virginity to - a real girl. It was on our first night in bed. The orgasm was just out of this world - as if my entire body was crackling with electricity. I think GGs and TS girls are both able to offer terrific or terrible BJs.

I strongly disagree. They most definitely have not sucked in my experience. They are awesome. I love women! Of all kinds.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJane View Post
    I love women socially, and appreciate an uninhibited bad girl. Genetic females in my opinion, are often on sub conscious auto pilot in some weird formula to manipulate physical security and pregnancy in exchange for the key to the gate. Over simplified? Perhaps. But there is a mystery there no one understands. My 2 cents.
    Nope. I think you nailed it.

~BB~