Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: Would you bring your trans girlfriend home to mom?

I have a few times and my mother normally spends all night in the kitchen cooking and grilling them like she would any girl I bring home. My dad and I just drink beer and shoot the shit. They love me no matter what, who I have on my arm doesn't matter to them as long as I'm happy and not wasting my money.

Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carl essex View Post
    i cant stand these shite threads, would you marry a TS, would you be seen in public with a TS, would you goto the shops with a TS blah blah blah, if this is your sexuality and you have someone you like or love then yes they are a part of your life, dont be ashamed just embrace it, my family and friends know all about my GF who is a TS and fully accept her.
    exactly ^___^ i mean, let's be honest... If you aren't comfortable with your family knowing about your gf who happens to be TS, that relationship probably won't last very long- maybe a few years, but how could you have a relationship where you have to hide your significant other?

dancer at a cis club... and I love it

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty94 View Post
    exactly ^___^ i mean, let's be honest... If you aren't comfortable with your family knowing about your gf who happens to be TS, that relationship probably won't last very long- maybe a few years, but how could you have a relationship where you have to hide your significant other?
    True ,only some sees TS like they are some aliens.

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

That is just it, before I date someone I figure out real quick if they are cool enough to bother. If I sense shame, hesitancy about my companionship on any level... it won't get off the ground at all, ever. I direct that guy to the eros guide... literally. Appropriate for him, keeps my dance card free for someone that might matter.

Last edited by NaughtyJane; 12-08-2011 at 10:39 PM. Reason: .
    "My wife and I were happy for 20 years, and then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    You have a very dark, yet appealing way of looking at things. I like it.
    Thanks,, I live in the darkness and yet, it is appealing to me to live there.

Another take on this question,, I wonder how many guys think they'd be welcome visiting a tgirls mom. Out of the guys I met in my past, I would want none of them to meet my mom, they were much too sleezy. Any guy who's into tgirls is not good enough to meet my mom,,,lol

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

OMG! I've been subscribing to your youtube channel forever. I love your videos!
    Good to see you here.

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne183 View Post
    Thanks,, I live in the darkness and yet, it is appealing to me to live there.

Another take on this question,, I wonder how many guys think they'd be welcome visiting a tgirls mom. Out of the guys I met in my past, I would want none of them to meet my mom, they were much too sleezy. Any guy who's into tgirls is not good enough to meet my mom,,,lol
    I just spent the Thanksgiving holiday in CT with my new TS girlfriend. I met her parents for the first time, and they welcomed me warmly. They were glad that their daughter has found someone who treats her kindly and really cares about her. I am invited back for christmas dinner. They like me.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Rookie Poster

Yes...!!

Senior Member Junior Poster MHarrigan82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scottnapx View Post
    No... But I wouldn't bring a gg girl home to meet MY mom either... She's nuts.
    My mom is the same way. I won't bring my gg girlfriend back home to meet my mom. My mom is super religious she is like an assitant pastor. She is like waterboy mom everything is the devil. I love my mom to death but I had to move out of state as I got older. My family is very homophobic unfortunately. I only go back home like twice a year. My girlfriend now is a transwoman we have been dating for 3 months. I told my mom I am dating a cool woman but have not told her she is a transwoman. I have not meet my girlfriend parents. If we get really serious, I will tell her.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

I've always brought my trans or genetic GFs or even BFs home to meet my mother. I made sure to force it on the family at an early age so I wouldn't have hassles or awkwardness with 'em later on in my adult life. Gotta put your foot down early or else you'll wind up a pussy.

26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French