Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jennifer

Where in Queens is Zodiac? Is Tuesday night some kind of tranny thing? What time do the girls start showing up? I'm done with NowBar/Edleweiss, you'll never see Jennifer in those places, just out of towners that want to hustle you. sorry for all the questions Mega.

Veteran Poster

Mega do you mean the Zodiac in queens, over in the astoria area?
    I forget the block, but its not to far from the tri-bor bridge.

I've passed a place called zodiac a lot & always wondered about the place, it has the neon sign in front. If its the same place maybe I'll swing through.

guy where were those last two pics of Jen taken? It sort of resembles a NYC view.

It's a house Tony Vee uses to do his NY shoots. I recognize the furniture and that glass thing in the background.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

If you mean the earlier Joey Silvera photos, I think thats a hotel in midtown(?)

Is this Jennifer on Frankstgirl under a different name? The cock looks the same. lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2sarahi034.jpg 
Views:	1911 
Size:	150.5 KB 
ID:	4150   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	186.jpg 
Views:	1854 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	4151  

yea, there's only one Jennifer. She's all over the Grooby sites, one of the all time best girls since they sarted shemaleyum.

You guys are right about sheeba she droped from a 10 to a 3. Plus she
    have a bad attude now. I meet sheeba 4 years ago in maryland at a store it was 711 got her pager number and boy was she hot she looked 4 x better then her best pic on the net. I called her she told me she was staying with another girl. But she was leaving i could come over. So i did
    we were kissing and then she started taking off her pants, and man she had a nice ass then i found out about her surprise. I never been with or thought about being with a TS. But she was so hot I hit it like 2 times per week. She was a sweet girl then. But now she just looks bad she not as cute as she was but she have got older. Oh sorry got of topic those were
    the good old days Jennifer was hotter in the older pic now it just look like
    she is tired. In her older Pic's she was sexy.