Thread: I am a slut!

Default I am a slut!

It all starts when I was going to see my favorite T-Girl hooker, I pulled the car next to her, she immediately recognized me, saying "ohh here is my favorite cock-loving slut!", I told her I need her cock in me right now, she teased saying "only if you agreed to wear women's lingerie while I jam my cock in your mouth, I want to see your faced covered in my cum while dressing like a slut for me". I immediately said yes!

Once I got home, I dressed up for her, and we immediately started kissing and she grabbed my ass and started slapping it, saying "tell me how much you want my cock!", I replied "please I really need it, all 8 inches of it, please!". Suddenly her phone rang, it was a friend of hers, a sexy t-girl friend, and since I was a favorite customer to her, she asked her friend if she wanted to come, after asking if it's okay with me, and her friend said why not?

5mins into the blowjob I was giving Lana, her friend arrived. She entered and saw me in my lingerie on my knees, and immediately recognized me for the slut I am, and said "woow Lana, looks like we are gonna have fun with this one", then they started giggling.

She wiped out her cock, and I was gob-smacked. Lana's cock is huge, but her firend's was even bigger. Seriously no less than 9 inches.

They started smacking my face with their dicks, while talking dirty and humiliating me, I absolutely loved it.

They then took turns on my ass and mouth till they both exploded, one on my face, and the other one in my mouth and forced me to swallow it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: I am a slut!

Good story

Senior Member Junior Poster

I can barely handle being with one. Kudos!

-LK

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Good story! I wanna be a slutt, too!

Veteran Poster

me too