Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Default Re: Race & Penis Size

I need to hang with Libby, I don't think you can have a dull moment with her.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyray View Post
    Oh goodness...

Blacks in Brazil are the exact same as blacks in the US... and Puerto Rico, Cuba, ect... They're all mixed to some degree.

Not all Brazilians have big dicks, not all "African Americans" (what a stupid term) have big dicks, and not all Puero Rican's have big dicks. There are quite a few that have very large dicks though.
    and i agree with you 100%

I dig how most of this post has been about dispelling race versus dick size correlation and quite a few people have stepped up to say that no race has an advantage or disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    I've seen enough cock (of all colours) to that generalization is bollocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Rhodes View Post
    As far as your Penis Size question ....... It is a Myth .That is like mentioning all Asians ( Orientals ) have Tiny Dicks . I'm sure that all of them do because i have never seen a Well Hung Ladyboy . ...... J/K
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Ones race has nothing to do with their penis size. some dudes ride on the coattails of myths and their ancestors legeneds. They claim because they are of a certain race, you "already knoww" they are past well hung and then ask me if I can "handle it". Yet they get here and mine is bigger.
    We're talking about averages here. On average, black dudes do have larger dicks than white guys and Asian men. ON AVERAGE. That doesn't mean you'll never encounter a black guy with a thimble-dick or an Asian with an eleven inch cock, but it does mean that if you exclusively mess with black guys, you're going to get big dick more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambino View Post
    I was at a gangbang once, and their was a black dude their(there), so I chilled out to wait 'till he got started to see if the "tales" we're true, they weren't, made me laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by loren View Post
    I had met up with this one black guy. We talked then started kissing. Then he stood up and lowered his pants to reveal his rock hard 4" cock. I just laughed at him and pushed him out of the door. So much for stereotypes.
    Exceptions are a bitch, but if black men always had big dicks, no chick would be wasting time fucking around with us crackers. Thank god for exceptions. I'm also thankful for the never-ending list of guys who aren't content with being average and feel the need to talk up their dick size like they've got a third arm between their legs. Once a chick figures it all out, all she's looking for is a dude that doesn't care about that mess. My turn.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    I had friend so hung up on size that would tell me everyday about how his gf said he was big enough. I find the key to having memorable sex is making a women have orgasms and if I can produce multiple orgasms you have done your job. Its not easy, depending on the woman, but you give that earth shattering orgasm the world is yours.
    I hate to sum this up with the old "It's not about size; it's how you work it", but it's totally true. There are plenty of men with huge dicks that just don't know how to use them. There are guys who pack four-inchers who can rock a vagina 'til a bitch walks knock-kneed. Sex is just a big game of roulette, so despite this-or-that race having an advantage, size doesn't translate to amazing sex. It just doesn't.

Last edited by GrimFusion; 05-30-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks Grim for cutting to the point of my statement. I think people get caught with larger is better. It can be visually appealing, doesn't mean women are going to be screaming in bed. I think if men can understand the value of an orgasm, men would be more focus on that then what is their pants.

Senior Member Professional Poster

I think Bollocks is Bull Shit

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Sometimes the cock is so big and then it won't get hard. That seems to happen alot.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

I'm black and don't fit into any of the stereotypes...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

that whole how you work it thing is true. I can attest to making some ladies quiver and quit. Sadly I always was insecure about size and all, but that's because of where I grew up- in the "hood" where stereotypes rule. Once you realize that the majority of sex is mental, then that's where the fun starts and usually the size thing goes out of the window...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Quote Originally Posted by south ov da border View Post
    that whole how you work it thing is true. I can attest to making some ladies quiver and quit. Sadly I always was insecure about size and all, but that's because of where I grew up- in the "hood" where stereotypes rule. Once you realize that the majority of sex is mental, then that's where the fun starts and usually the size thing goes out of the window...
    Every guy questions their size, I have 6 inch girth with above average length and I thought for years that I was average to small. A lot of me don't see a lot other men penises erect. Then I thought wow I have something working in my pants, till a women told me plain if I didn't make her cum she would classify me bad in bed. That changed my perspective a lot.

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

I'm an average-sized brutha, but I know how to use what I've got. No complaints yet...

Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.