Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Race & Penis Size

No problem, people. Make twice per week the injections of Pregnyl (1500 - 5000 dz.) during one year, and by the end of it you'll get a real monster. Plus, you'll decrease your wight.

Last edited by Avers; 05-31-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avers View Post
    No problem, people. Make twice per week the injections of Pregnyl (1500 - 5000 dz.) during one year, and by the end of it you'll get a real monster. Plus, you'll decrease your wight.
    Please don't encourage injections. What people do on their own accord is their own stupid fault, but handing out advice that could effectively kill a person's entire sex life and render them impotent isn't very awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by PeePeeLover View Post
    I agree that the term "African American" when referring to black people is absolutely stupid. So if you are a British black person you still get called American? How about terms like "African Canadian" or "African Australian"? Then why not call white people who live in Africa "Caucasian Africans" It should just be black. Not meaning to offend anyone. I'd rather be called white then caucasian.
    African-Americans have their own culture that stems from both Africa and America's befuddled history of slavery and segregation. Attacking the term "African American" usually infers that you don't give a damn about that history or their culture. Personally, I kinda agree with you. Slavery and segregation is a part of American history, not African-American history; and one of the biggest issues in America is segregated cultures. It's not just a black issue, though. Russians only live near other Russians, Koreans near Koreans, and whites with whites. Each community has their own culture and operate differently. It's like self-segregation, and if that weren't the reality, I really doubt racism would exist so substantially anymore.

The only issue I have with the term "African American" is that the words are backward. African Americans are not Africans first and Americans second. They're Americans. If anything, the term should be American-African, especially generations after families gained citizenship. There's no reason why I should take offense, but it doesn't make any amount of sense to me either.

Americans are weird. When we're asked about our nationality, we usually respond with our family origins. My family origins are Russian, German, and Romanian, but my nationality is American. My family has been Americans for four generations. That doesn't mean I discount my family's Russian, German, and Romanian cultures, but I'm not trying to let them get in the way of meeting new people who don't hold the same cultural beliefs.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PeePeeLover View Post
    So if you are a British black person you still get called American? How about terms like "African Canadian" or "African Australian"? Then why not call white people who live in Africa "Caucasian Africans" It should just be black. Not meaning to offend anyone. I'd rather be called white then caucasian.
    lol. A black British person is just called British over here.

It's only in USA that people use the term 'African American' for all black people.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    African-Americans have their own culture that stems from both Africa and America's befuddled history of slavery and segregation. Attacking the term "African American" usually infers that you don't give a damn about that history or their culture. Personally, I kinda agree with you. Slavery and segregation is a part of American history, not African-American history; and one of the biggest issues in America is segregated cultures. It's not just a black issue, though. Russians only live near other Russians, Koreans near Koreans, and whites with whites. Each community has their own culture and operate differently. It's like self-segregation, and if that weren't the reality, I really doubt racism would exist so substantially anymore.

The only issue I have with the term "African American" is that the words are backward. African Americans are not Africans first and Americans second. They're Americans. If anything, the term should be American-African, especially generations after families gained citizenship. There's no reason why I should take offense, but it doesn't make any amount of sense to me either.

Americans are weird. When we're asked about our nationality, we usually respond with our family origins. My family origins are Russian, German, and Romanian, but my nationality is American. My family has been Americans for four generations. That doesn't mean I discount my family's Russian, German, and Romanian cultures, but I'm not trying to let them get in the way of meeting new people who don't hold the same cultural beliefs.
    I've come to realize that blacks in america have been lied to all their lives and struggle to find things to be proud of in themselves. Thing is just about everthing in society has akebulan/ethiopia/moor influence.

Watching this movie as I type

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Most Black immigrants don't refer to themselves as African American. That's an American 'Black' thing when we decided in the 1960s to no longer allow ourselves to be defined by the dominant White culture and instead define ourselves.
    We used to be called 'colored'. THen 'negro' was the acceptable term. Black became beautiful in the 1960s, then we tried to get technical with 'African American', being both a part of yet still separate in many unintentional ways from the dominant culture.

Call me Black, AA, doesn't really matter to me. Lingusitically, I don't think putting your ancestral origin before your place of birth or nationality works. American-Italian sounds as if you are a foreign national living in America, instead of an American whose ancestral roots are from Italy.

Gotta remember, when African slaves were brought here, they had their culture forcibly stripped from them and in many instances were physically punished for practicing traditions from the motherland.
    Black people deciding to call themselves African-American is all about reclaiming one's own sense of history, which is unique to living in this country.

With that said,
    Black trannies have the biggest ding dongs!, if you're into that kind of thing.

My 2 cents - A scientific study found that on average ... Swedes have the largest dicks. FYI. I don't care so much. I'm black and I don't think I have a particularly large one anyway. Oh well... size queens look elsewhere.

Junior Poster

>Please don't encourage injections. What people do on their own accord is their own stupid fault, but handing out advice that could effectively kill a person's entire sex life and render them impotent isn't very awesome.

Well, the question is that Pregnyl, as one of HGH specific "versions", stimulates the dramatic growth of corpus cavernosum even for adult people. Not only for men, but also for shemales/tranny-girls because of original hormonal disfunction of theirs corpses and not closed epiphysis zones. Even more, for shemales it stimulates the double effect of feminity level increase but also of the penis size / balls size / erectile function / sperma production level growth. So, for shemales the injections of Pregnyl under foreskin of theirs "equipments" (as also the regular massage of penis and balls) or inside of the balls sack, are considered as the double opporunity to look more feminine and to have an enhanced skill in masculine sex abilities and ... dimensions. And of course, - the final size of personal "equipment" does not depend of the question of the race.

Last edited by Avers; 06-01-2012 at 09:13 PM.