Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: a solution to the cd posting and transexual posting

The Amateur sissy stuff...ts/tv/cd`s
    thread has over 6.5 million views and 1179 pages. The more recent Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!
    is less than a year old and is already pushing 400 thousand views and 90 pages.

Think how disrespectful of transsexual woman it will be when
    the separate cross-dressing section (with only five threads)
    gets more views than the general forum!!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    LOl at Bella I have never considered you to be a villain you do go against the grain alot but I still love you. But some of these guys on here are delusional as fuck. Take TV Kim as an example he has stated a many of times that he is a man in a wig, yet some of these guys still address Kim as a her. It's not hard to read threads and not click them but sometimes a thread states transsexual then the first thing I see when I click is a bad looking CD. I expect that shit in the amateur thread but come on now. I think people need to simply use better judgement as to were they put there pics at.

The outrage of it all.....how will you go on living knowing that some guy called Kim a her? I thought in the politically correct world we live in, we were to call people whatever made them feel good?
    What are we to do when a CD actually looks better than many GG's or even TS..? Perhaps a sub category? It doesn't change the fact they're a man, I'll give you that, but that's what happens when you go down this road. As GH has said on numerous occasions....once you get outside the little pink confines of this very limited sliver of society called HA, the other 99% isn't real hung up on how we segregate TS and TV's...they have a negative opinion of all of it....so wouldn't it be prudent that the 1% extend each other a little love and understanding? Fat chance ...huh? Aren't you the guy always on the look out for intolerant people over on the political boards? lol

"Its not segregation. Its just a forum interface idea."

A restaurant interface idea:

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Terrible idea.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by merkurie View Post
    "its not segregation. Its just a forum interface idea."

a restaurant interface idea:
    omg thats funny lol

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger7 View Post
    Ok lets disrepect all the transexual woman that work so hard on their transformation by puting them at the same level as some mechanic who decided to put on a wig and dress for a night out.
    Crossdressing is a behavior thing of a horny guy that wants attention for one night and then spends the rest of the week as a guy.

Its not segregation. Its just a forum interface idea.
    It has NOTHING to do with disrespect towards a TS (regardless of what ANYONE on here will tell you). It comes down to threads about people that some members on this site wish they could fuck...pure and simple. It doesn't put anyone on the same level as anyone else because wanting to fuck someone is visceral. It's not about who you want to take to a candle lit dinner and discuss philosophy with.

I could understand better if some of those threads were just very obvious dudes in wigs....but anyone with eyes in their heads (...and not in deep deep denial) would have to agree that 'occasionally' there is a CD that looks better (sexier) than a majority of the population....it's often an illusion...but when speaking about photographs - what difference does it make?...and to be honest...not every twink in the world that takes off a dress automatically becomes a hairy dude...some people stay stuck somewhere in the middle.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    The Amateur sissy stuff...ts/tv/cd`s
    thread has over 6.5 million views and 1179 pages. The more recent Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!
    is less than a year old and is already pushing 400 thousand views and 90 pages.

Think how disrespectful of transsexual woman it will be when
    the separate cross-dressing section (with only five threads)
    gets more views than the general forum!!
    Personaly I dont give a fuck. As long as I dont see the cds.

This forum is full of fake ass people trying to be all politicaly correct.
    We need real people like nicole dupre back to this forum.
    I'm more real than any of you.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    Correct answer. It's funny how people, want acceptance for thier sexual preferences, but still judge other people for theirs. What most people dont think about, is that some have been saying this for two thousand years; that is to not judge others, especially when you dont want to be judged yourself. Most people just think of the principles in limited context.

T-girls are not better than drag queens. If you understand, that no one, no class of people, is better than anyone else. It is perfectly fine for you to prefer one type.
    Yoda...i thought I read where you had about enough here and were takin' some time off. Anyway...I'm glad you didn't. I don't agree with you much, but I respect you....and for me, that's a rarity. lol

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Personaly I dont give a fuck. As long as I dont see the cds.

This forum is full of fake ass people trying to be all politicaly correct.
    We need real people like nicole dupre back to this forum.
    I'm more real than any of you.
    We agree that Nicole is one awesome gal and I'd love to have her back. But saying you don't give a shit about the argument from respect now that it turned against you, simply demonstrates your lack of integrity; i.e. you're so fake ass you don't know it. So why should we give a shit what you see? Here click on this Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    We agree that Nicole is one awesome gal and I'd love to have her back. But saying you don't give a shit about the argument from respect now that it turned against you, simply demonstrates your lack of integrity; i.e. you're so fake ass you don't know it. So why should we give a shit what you see? Here click on this Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!
    Why the fuck would you think that I want to see that shit?
    It's not for me. It does nothing for me.
    Unfortunatley browsing in HungAngels is like walking in a mind field. Cd pics are going to happen and the best option is to leave this forum.

Call me what you want but I never said that I was anything else.