Junior Member Rookie Poster

Question Wayout club help!

well i've wanted to go to a ts/tv club for ages i'm from cardiff so there is none here i've heard alot about way out club some good some bad im thinking about going there on saturday and make the trip but a few questions,

1. would it be okay for me to go there on my own or would i be outta place n people looking at me lol

2. i'm on the pull there im a 22 year old decent looking guy looking for some fun that night isit easy to pull in there also are there any nice looking single T'S there?

3. what type of music do they play there and how much are drinks?

Junior Poster

Default Re: Wayout club help!

use the search function, there is another thread running about the club

Jennifer Buckingham Veteran Poster jennylicious's Avatar
    I'm not in Kansas anymore (I am in the UK though...)

Traditionally, there have been some clubs run in Bristol. Although I'm not sure about now.

Quote Originally Posted by mattt1989 View Post
    well i've wanted to go to a ts/tv club for ages i'm from cardiff so there is none here i've heard alot about way out club some good some bad im thinking about going there on saturday and make the trip but a few questions,

1. would it be okay for me to go there on my own or would i be outta place n people looking at me lol

2. i'm on the pull there im a 22 year old decent looking guy looking for some fun that night isit easy to pull in there also are there any nice looking single T'S there?

1. I've been in once on my own and i didn't feel out of place. Just prop up the bar!

2. I spoke to a nice girl in there but her mate in DRAB seemed more interested in me..I did end up leaving with a girl but was a bit worse for wear so headed to my hotel alone, but I had been drinking since 11am that day, bit of a schoolboy error.

3. The music is shit, can't remeber the price of drinks but they weren't that bad.

I met her in a club where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca cola....

Quote Originally Posted by mattt1989 View Post

Its fine to go on your own, there will be other guys alone.

It is easy to pull and yes there are good looking ts there.

The music is pop and commercial dance. The drinks are expensive £5 a pint and in plastic glasses.

Last edited by jackxx; 12-03-2011 at 08:31 AM.

Jennifer Buckingham Veteran Poster jennylicious's Avatar
    I'm not in Kansas anymore (I am in the UK though...)

Quote Originally Posted by jackxx View Post
    Its fine to go on your own, there will be other guys alone.

It is easy to pull and yes there are good looking ts there.

The music is pop and commercial dance. The drinks are expensive £5 a pint and in plastic glasses.
    Yes, it is fine for you to go alone.

It is just as difficult to pull a good looking TS as it is any good looking girl. There is a reason for that...they are good looking girls! Treat them any differently, or go in with presumptions, and you're going to fail. (Or end up walking out with a girl who you find out a bit too late is just a bit too hairy...)

The club will be expensive for drinks. Way Out has been around since the days of the Nightclub culture, and I still feel like I'm walking into one when I go there.