Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

You damn right !!!!! And proud of it. When you get down here to Florida, where all the scumbags eventually wash up, look me up bitch.......I'll show you what a boy-dog can do.

Veteran Poster

I'm sorry , but you really are a total idiot Arianna.

Veteran Poster

By the fucking way. I am a 5th generation Florida red-neck. The biggest favour, you and your liberal friends could do for me, is to tell everyone how we eat liberals for lunch down here. Maybe that way, we could staunch the flow of you lame yankees, who come down here looking to get away from high northern taxes. If it was up to me, people would never be able to move out of the state that their grandparents were born in. You noreasters, expecially, are the biggest cheapskates in the USA. You are at the bottom of the pile when it comes to donating, to good causes, yet you're the first to moan about what fools we are down South. Per capita, Mississippi, leads the nation in donations. Connecticut is last. Massachusets is next to last.

Per capita in this case means that Mississippi, if not the poorest, is one of the poorest states, so they can give less, even a lot less, than other states, and appear more generous

According to Forbes Utah is the most charitable state. This is not suprising, since its is a predominantly Mormon state and they are required to tithe 10 per cent of their income to the Church.

New York, California and Connecticutt are in the top 10. 3 Southern states are as well, but are the bottom 3. Florida is not on the list. Nor is Mississippi

New Englanders give an average of only 1.3% of their annual pretax income to charity. However, almost 82% of New England households participate in charitable giving. Only 65% of the residents of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states give to charity each year. But they give an average 2.2% of their income when they do.

People in New England give a fairly high percentage of their income to secular causes. In other regions like the South and the Plains states, people give a higher percentage of their income to their congregations. Putting 10 dollars in the collection plate is an admirable act, but since the money goes to support the giver's church, its a more selfish, charitable act than giving to some agency like the Red Cross, or United Way, with no expectation of direct return.

Yourdaddy, I think its great you have such deep roots in your community, its too bad they only seem to bear such bitter fruit.

FK

Junior Poster

Felicia, come to Massachusetts and marry me. I have been so totally blown away by the depth of both your intellect and wit on numerous occasions (this post being the latest). You're great.

Professional Poster

Yourdaddy......

............you're a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.

Anyhow, for a conservative, it's somewhat ironic you are in a transgendered discussion forum.

Now if you'll excuse me, time to have fun in Detroit with the Super Bowl comming up.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Hggghhh, Hggghhh, Hggghhh...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Veteran Poster

Brains and beauty indeed Felicia

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

of it was up to me- inbreeding would be outlawed in central florida

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    of it was up to me- inbreeding would be outlawed in central florida
    I'll Entertain us, Allanah.

*covers his body in dozen's of Alka-Seltzer tablets and gets chained to a small crane. William Shater hits a button and Trogdor gets lowered into a large tank of water. Bubbles and seltzer fills the tank, almost looking like he's getting attacked by paronas. Next to the tank, the Masturbating Bear and Pimpbot 5000 with Eric Cartman play nude twister with the Golden Girls. Also, Robocop is seen having a threesome with Rosanne Bar and Angelina Jolee dressed as a clown *

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!