Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Cumming In Someone's Mouth When You Know Damn Well You're Not Supposed To

I'm lucky I've never gotten my wiener bitten off yet. Nothing more fun than dead panning an orgasm giving an unexpecting lady a mouthful of fuck custard. There is always some deniability if the gal doesn't tell you straight out not to cum in her mouth. I have a terrible memory too.

Who's got a good "surprise" story?

Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Cumming In Someone's Mouth When You Know Damn Well You're Not Supposed To

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I'm lucky I've never gotten my wiener bitten off yet. Nothing more fun than dead panning an orgasm giving an unexpecting lady a mouthful of fuck custard. There is always some deniability if the gal doesn't tell you straight out not to cum in her mouth. I have a terrible memory too.

Who's got a good "surprise" story?
    Someting like that?

Senior Member Junior Poster MyersJ85's Avatar

Default Re: Cumming In Someone's Mouth When You Know Damn Well You're Not Supposed To

Or you can do what I did. While she is bent over and you are fucking that hole pull out when you are about to cum but let some drool just fall out of your mouth onto her back instead of your cum. Enough drool to where she thinks its cum. And when she turns around give her a surprise and blow that shit all over her face.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyersJ85 View Post
    Or you can do what I did. While she is bent over and you are fucking that hole pull out when you are about to cum but let some drool just fall out of your mouth onto her back instead of your cum. Enough drool to where she thinks its cum. And when she turns around give her a surprise and blow that shit all over her face.
    That's a good idea. I'll try that some time. I do something similar but it's more by force than a surprise. The ones that don't mind being dragged around by the hair usually love having cum pumped down their throat.

I just hope she don't spit in my breakfast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eggs Benedict.jpg 
Views:	670 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	437092  

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

I go for the hair. They're usually in defensive mode on shots to the mouth or eyes, but they never see it coming when you unload onto their extensions.