Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Transformation: Impossible

ya never know unless you try, ive seen quite a few "manly" guys make hot girls...

If you are a very attractive male, you will be a very attractive female. At your age, it is very doubtful that testosterone has given you some irretrievably masculine face. take Jessylyn for example, she looks pretty smokin and I sure she will get better with time on HRT.

If you were a very ugly male, then I would worry.

No matter how attractive you are, to others if you are not happy it does not matter.

Exclamation Re: Transformation: Impossible

not true
    I know of many unattractive males that became a bombshell as a transsexual.
    these men had great pain as a male because of there looks and body but after hormones became attractive looking like a women.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkurie View Post
    If you are a very attractive male, you will be a very attractive female. At your age, it is very doubtful that testosterone has given you some irretrievably masculine face. take Jessylyn for example, she looks pretty smokin and I sure she will get better with time on HRT.

If you were a very ugly male, then I would worry.

No matter how attractive you are, to others if you are not happy it does not matter.

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

Just be yourself, denying your desired nature will cause you all variety of psychological complications down the road. If that is who you are, not like it is gonna go away. Be glad your not asking that question 50 years ago, right? Be honest with yourself, those you love, be brave, stay focused on your personal goals and get to work. Good Luck.

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years, and then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by happythoughts View Post
    I appreciate everyone's opinions.

I know that I'm a very attractive male. Always being humble about it, I never let it affect my life much.
    Really? Are you an attractive male? You've never mentioned it. Humble about it but damn if you seek the path to woman hood you might lose those looks. Good job the world isn't all about looks then... and changing sex isnt just about a bit of slap... rather than being what you should have been. Going down the path to changing your sex isn't some easy fix or fashion of the week, you change your body AND mind of not only yourself, but all around you will be effected.

I dont believe you think you are a female. I believe you have made up a cockamamy story so we'll get you to put a picture of yourself on here so we can all go "phwoar, imagine her/him with hormone tits and girly hair"...

Do you want to become a woman because you believe you have been dealt the wrong hand by nature, or do you want to put on womens clothes and have women fancy you as a woman and a man?

If I was genuinely confused about changing my sex, the last place I would seek help is a place where your physical objectification is primarily sexualised. Thus why I don't believe you are serious in that pursuit, but instead you are a fantasist looking for titillation.

Silver Poster

i've seen alot of trannies who started at 45 and and look like men but since they got srs they don't care if they do and seem happy. idk....

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

"The Mariah" Junior Poster AlwaysAda's Avatar

When boys usually ask me things like this I usually tell them to get all dressed up go to a crowded area in the middle of the day and see if they feel the same about being a girl.. being a ts girl is so much more then throwing on a wig and a dress. and quite honestly if you have to ask for advice if you should do it or not.. then you really shouldn't..

Doll transitioning isn't an overnight process I can name plenty of muscular, hairy, tall men that transitioned and now beautiful girls...

There is hormones, surgeries, laser hair removal and more

Just give it time!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

Kelly is right, you will likely just need to take all the constructs of your current life and toss it in the trash. To do this successfully you will need appropriate professional, mental health type guidance... this forum is a terrible place to look for what you'll need to succeed.

Imagery as your goal sure... support? Not here.
    Go to a doctor, go to a counselor.

Check out TS Road Map by Andrea James in a search engine.... it is likely a good starting point to find some practical information to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Doll transitioning isn't an overnight process I can name plenty of muscular, hairy, tall men that transitioned and now beautiful girls...

There is hormones, surgeries, laser hair removal and more

Just give it time!

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years, and then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield