Thread: BAN HIM!!!

yea, he is pretty annoying. hes resurrected at least 30 old threads with meaningless posts like that. glad we have the attachments back, smh

New Orleans, no place like home.

Platinum Poster

no shit... and to top it off, I bet out of all those pic threads he unearthed, he didn't even contribute a single pic...fucking stooge
    at least the shemale creampie bandit confines his pleading to the same two threads that he resurrects every week...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

I agree this sucks.

But enough with the snobbish elitism of people just because they have more posts.

Oh heaven forbid those "rookie" posters post something on a board.

Enough with the pissing contest. Every message board has members that think because they have 1,000 posts they are bigger than Jesus.

Yes, you have been here a while. Good for you! Seriously. I will order a deli tray to celebrate the occasion and have Pepperidge Farm create a cookie just for you!

I do not think limitations should be placed on rookie posters. I think that rookies should be granted same rights as veterans until they have proven they dont deserve the same rights.

I agree with you 100%. Believe me, I am for the good of the board, be it this one or any others.

I dislike flame wars elsewhere and the likes.

For the most part I have to say either the mods here do a great job, or the posters are intelligent enough not to spoil things.

Overall this is a pleasure.

Platinum Poster

speaking of banned...

yourdaddy
    B A N N E D !

Is that just wishful thinking?

Junior Poster

Default Re: BAN HIM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J
    this fuckin clown from germany aka vip at ruby's, makin sure nothing topical is available by posting "yes, great pic, she needs more boobs, etc." for the entire first page...

was just a matter of time before some asshole did this....its like a game of clue with a handful of suspects behind this....

maybe now the mods can take me seriousely when i say that there should be some limitation on rookie posters, or minimallly contributing members...

and i hope when he is deleted, all his posts are too, so the threads can be restored properly by order of last posted and read, etc....
    And who are you? Maybe you should be banned. Half of what you say here is complaining about other people.
    You are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedan
    Quote Originally Posted by J
    this fuckin clown from germany aka vip at ruby's, makin sure nothing topical is available by posting "yes, great pic, she needs more boobs, etc." for the entire first page...

was just a matter of time before some asshole did this....its like a game of clue with a handful of suspects behind this....

maybe now the mods can take me seriousely when i say that there should be some limitation on rookie posters, or minimallly contributing members...

and i hope when he is deleted, all his posts are too, so the threads can be restored properly by order of last posted and read, etc....
    And who are you? Maybe you should be banned. Half of what you say here is complaining about other people.
    You are pathetic.
    J has a point, I noticed this also. It could be some idiot who just joined after the attachments were reinstated and is just trying to encourage more pics. But I agree with J in that this is highly unlikely. So leave him alone. It needs looking into based on some of the idiots and mental midgets (sorry ... "intellectually height challenged" must be PC) that have been banned here.