Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Default Re: When did the GOP lose touch with Reality?

A quiz to match you to your perfect sweetheart GOP presidential candidate:

http://reason.com/quiz/GOP2011/match

Why Not Huntsman?

Huntsman has a record more conservative than his moderate image suggests:

http://reason.com/archives/2011/11/21/why-not-huntsman

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    A quiz to match you to your perfect sweetheart GOP presidential candidate:

http://reason.com/quiz/GOP2011/match
    Apparently I am in love with Gary Johnson, and I have never even heard of him before taking this test! Guess that was a blind date.

Who said this?
    "I have two grandchildren. I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they're my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding of what it once meant to be an American."
    How can America be simultaneousy secular and Muslim? Some of the quotes in this survey are barely literate.

Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

When did the GOP lose touch with Reality?

That would be about the time they began to fight the Dumocrats for first place in line for sucking bankster cock.

Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

First of all....Frum is a Republican....I'm not. I have no use for him, he's part of the problem that put us here.
    Math doesn't care what side of the political fence you're on there chief.

The sooner you stop with the bullshit politics and pry your head out of your ass the better off you'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Who said this?
    "I have two grandchildren. I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they're my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding of what it once meant to be an American."
    Who cares? Ok ok... I'll take a guess. Oh yeah!
    It's that ignorant reactionary shithead that couldn't find a clue with a microscope, right?
    There's too many sets of empty flapping lips out there to choose a name to put on the description.

I'm so sick & tired of all the stupid...

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

[[QUOTE]] When did the GOP lose touch with Reality? [[QUOTE]]

One could say the same about the Dems. (I like neither party... if you can even call the GOP a political party... as they simply serve the super rich. I mean, super rich. Ain't even the rich. But the SUPER rich.)
    But Obama is somewhere in the real world. Ya can't say that about Bachmann or Santorum (a homophobe, transphobe and religious zealot) and even Cain comes across as being irrational.
    Paul is steadfast in his beliefs. On some policy positions he's good. On others, well, not so good. Huntsman appears sensible. And Romney is a corporate stooge.

And here Santorum does Sarah Palin:

Veteran Poster

[quote=Ben;1053236][[QUOTE]] When did the GOP lose touch with Reality? [
    ]

One could say the same about the Dems. (I like neither party... if you can even call the GOP a political party... as they simply serve the super rich. I mean, super rich. Ain't even the rich. But the SUPER rich.)
    But Obama is somewhere in the real world. Ya can't say that about Bachmann or Santorum (a homophobe, transphobe and religious zealot) and even Cain comes across as being irrational.
    Paul is steadfast in his beliefs. On some policy positions he's good. On others, well, not so good. Huntsman appears sensible. And Romney is a corporate stooge.

And here Santorum does Sarah Palin:

Palin never said that, the network that broke the story even apologised for getting it wrong. Your belief in that,is proof positive the effect the media has on the masses, one lie that they even admit was one, and they was misinformed by a mischief maker. That has been stated numerous times on here.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

[quote=arnie666;1053440][quote=Ben;1053236][
    ] When did the GOP lose touch with Reality? [

Palin never said that, the network that broke the story even apologised for getting it wrong. Your belief in that,is proof positive the effect the media has on the masses, one lie that they even admit was one, and they was misinformed by a mischief maker. That has been stated numerous times on here.

[quote=arnie666;1053440][quote=Ben;1053236][
    ] When did the GOP lose touch with Reality? [

I'm not sure who to believe: Sarah or Fox.... Hmm... tough one. I tend to side with Sarah.